become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Open Directory - Health: Senior Health: Assisted Living: Facilities: North America: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health: Senior Health
Ann Arbor University Living
- University Living is an assisted living community for seniors in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Chelsea Retirement Community
- Offers resident care for all religious and cultural backgrounds with accommodations from independent apartments to specialized nursing care services in a home-like, secure, and loving environment.
Glacier Hills, A Continuing Care Community
- A continuing care retirement community (CCRC) offering a continuum of care with a variety of environments for independent, assisted living and nursing care for older adults in Ann Arbor.
Grand Traverse Pavilions
- Grand Traverse Pavilions is a senior and intergenerational residential care facility offering medical support and assisted living care in Traverse City, Michigan.
- Michigan facility operated by the Masons offers complete senior care from adult foster care to nursing home.
Metron Integrated Health Systems
- Provides information on nursing homes and therapy services around West Michigan.
Porter Hills Retirement Communities and Services
- Porter Hills is a not-for-profit organization that provides quality senior living environments and services throughout West Michigan.
Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
- Assisted living facilities in Michigan.
Professional Parent Care, Inc.
- In home parent care and respite care for elder adults, private transportation, companion drivers, personal assistants, maintenance services, homemaking chores, meal preparation, cleaning and laundry. Serving Southeast Michigan.
The Village at Mercy Health Center
- Independent and assisted living in Fort Gratiot, MI. Discussion of services and amenities, contact information, and a link to other assisted living sites in Indiana, Michigan and Maryland.
The Village at the Oaks
- Independent and assisted living care in Muskegon, MI. Services, amenities and contact information.
Visiting Nurse Association of Southeast Michigan
- The state's largest independent non-profit provider of home health care and hospice services. Overview of services, history, and positions available.
Westland Convalescent Center
- Simply stated our mission as a nursing home in Michigan is to provide you and your family the finest in 24 hour resident care by our skilled nursing staff.
- Information about this senior living residence.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 18:54:05 UTC -