become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Open Directory - Health: Senior Health: Assisted Living: Facilities: North America: United States: Massachusetts
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Health: Assisted Living
- Not-for-profit continuing care retirement community in Bedford, Mass., founded in 1894 offering independent housing, assisted living, nursing and rehabilitation services.
Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home
- Skilled nursing and residential care for complications of aging, rehabilitation, Alzheimer's, dementia and end-of-life care in Chelsea, MA. Discussion of clinical services, eligibility, and contact information.
Cohen Florence Levine Estates
- Assisted living in Chelsea, MA. Photos, services and amenities, contact information and links to related specialized care and skilled nursing facilities.
Community Family Alzheimer's Day Care
- Offers a list of locations in Massachusetts, FAQs, activities and the services provided.
Eagle Pond Rehabilitation and Living Center
- Cape Cod based facility with specialized programs in short-term and outpatient rehabilitation, post-hospital sub-acute skilled nursing, and temporary respite care.
Elizabeth Calsey House
- Offers a tour of this Amesbury based residence.
Emmanuel House Residence
- Assisted living in Brockton, MA. Discussion of services and amenities, photos, and contact information.
Hale House and Hale Barnard Services
- Licensed residential care and support services in Boston, MA. History, services and amenities, photos, employment information, links to sites of local interest, and contact information.
Jewish Rehabilitation Center for Aged
- Information about this not-for-profit organization on the North Shore offering residential skilled nursing care, Alzheimer's care, assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, and an adult day center.
Milton Residences for the Elderly
- Assisted living and community based care in Milton, MA.
New England Deaconess Association
- Care for the elderly. Certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. Concord, Magnolia and Northampton.
Salmon Family of Services
- Providers of senior housing, skilled nursing, and health care services in Massachusetts.
Tri-Valley Elder Services
- A private non-profit agency providing information for seniors, referrals for seniors and families, and care management services in south central Massachusetts.
Whitcomb House - Alzheimer and Elderly Assisted Living
- An assisted living residence serving the elderly and those with memory impairments due to Alzheimer's disease, strokes and other causes.
Woodbridge Assisted Living
- Details about this not-for-profit facility which provides rental apartments, kosher food and services for seniors in a woodland setting in Peabody.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:31:50 UTC -