the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Assisted Living Info
- Searchable databases of assisted living facilities, senior care retirement communities, and nursing homes, with advice on facility selection.
Atria Retirement and Assisted Living
- Kentucky based provider of retirement and assisted living services in the United States
Belmont Village Assisted Living Communities
- Facilities in California, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Texas. Information on services and facilities, Alzheimer programs, news and events, links and contacts, and employment opportunities.
Benchmark Assisted Living
- Facilities in ME, NH, VT, CT, MA and RI
Bon Secours Assisted Living Residences
- Locations in Florida, Michigan and Virginia. Discussion of services and amenities, and contact information for each facility.
Brandywine Senior Care
- A post acute provider of assisted living, nursing homes, and home care services for seniors in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware areas.
Brightview Senior Living, LLC
- Offers assisted and independent living facilities in several north-eastern states. Features communities, care giver tips, company profile, and FAQs.
Carespring Health Care Management
- Service levels from Independent Living facilities through Skilled Nursing Care in Kentucky and Ohio. Site offers description of programs and amenities at each location, contact information, and employment opportunities.
Chancellor Health Care, Inc.
- Develops and manages long term care communities which include housing, support services, and skilled nursing care in Delaware, California, Nebraska,and Colorado. List of locations, photos of one facility, a glossary, employment opportunities and contact information.
Chancellor Health Partners
- Assisted Living and Independent Living Communities throughout Ohio and West Virginia. Contact information, photo tour of a typical facility, and contact information and service level for each location.
Chelsea Senior Living
- Corporation providing New York and New Jersey facilities offering assisted living, memory impairment and behavioral health programs. Facility descriptions, contact information, and information on programs, services, activities and dining.
- Homes provide residents with residential home environment. Trained medical and psychosocial care-giving professionals offer a unique alternative to institutional care. Located in Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Virginia.
ElderWood Senior Care
- Health care management firm, which oversees the operations of long-term health care facilities and assisted living communities located in New York and Delaware. Description of services, activity calendar and pictures for each location; volunteer and employment opportunities; and links to elder care resources and to neighboring community web sites.
Emeritus Assisted Living
- Provides assisted-living accommodations and services for seniors. National operator with communities in 25 states.
- A resource with information on over 60,000 extended care providers in the United States.
Franciscan Communities Senior Services
- Independent and assisted living, skilled nursing care, Alzheimer's care, rehabilitative services, hospice, and home care in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio and Texas. Links to facilities sorted by location and services offered.
- Provides assisted living, Alzheimer's and retirement care services in Oregon, Idaho, and Arkansas. Contact information and descriptions of services and amenities at each location, career opportunities, and links to retirement and assisted living resources and related business sites.
The McGuire Group
- Skilled nursing facilities in New York and Michigan. Services and amenities, professional honors and accreditations, contact information, and employment and volunteer opportunities for each location.
Merrill Gardens Retirement Communities
- Alzheimer's care, assisted living, respite care and independent senior living in Washington, California, Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, Georgia, Alabama, and Colorado. Contact information, a description of services and amenities, photos and floor plan for each location.
Mountain West Retirement Corporation
- Retirement, respite, assisted and special care living options in Oregon and Washington. Sample menu and activity calendar, and descriptions of amenities and services, floor plans and photos, for each location.
National Alliance for Caregiving
- National non-profit agency for caregivers offers free studies and brochures on caregiving. Hosts a searchable database of reviewed and rated caregiving resources.
Oconomowoc Residential Programs Inc.
- Residential and supportive programs for the developmentally disabled and the mentally ill at locations in Wisconsin and Indiana. Photos of each type of facility, services and amenities, frequently asked questions, employment opportunities and contact information.
Pacific Retirement Services, Inc.
- Continuing care retirement communities, independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, and dementia care for Alzheimer's in California, Oregon and Texas. Photos, floor plans, services and amenities and contact information for each site.
Prestige Senior Living, L.L.C.
- Assisted living, retirement and skilled nursing facilities in Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington State. Descriptions of types of care available, and services, amenities and contact information for each site.
Senior Care Centers of America
- Information regarding adult day health services located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi.
- Independent living, skilled nursing, congregate living and senior housing. Photos, services and amenities and contact information at each site.
Silverado Senior Living
- Providing care for residents with Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinson's disease. Facilities in California, Texas, and Utah.
Titan Senior Living
- Offers independent and assisted living, as well as memory care services in Texas, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Non-medical, custodial care agency offering living assistance services. Includes a profile, FAQs, employment opportunities and a contact form.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 16:05:13 UTC -