the entire directory
only in Senior_Health/Assisted_Living
Business: Real Estate
Health: Home Health: Home Care
Home: Personal Finance: Insurance: Long Term Care
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Retirement: Housing and Communities
This category in other languages:
Adult Day Care Group Consultants
- Presents manuals for establishing and operating care facilities, as well as a guide for home care services.
Affordable Home Care Agency
- Information on the staff of professional caregivers provided in Northern California at an affordable cost.
Alternative Solutions in Long Term Care
- Offers information and resources regarding recreation therapy and social work in the long term care industry.
American Medical Directors Association
- National professional association committed to the continuous improvement of the quality of patient care by providing education, advocacy, information, and professional development for medical directors and other physicians who practice in the long term care continuum.
Assisted Living Federation of America
- Provides consumer information, a searchable database of facilities, links, and information for providers.
- Housing and living options to assist elderly Americans maintain independence within their home communities.
Becky Dorner and Associates
- Nutrition consulting service focusing on long-term care; also offers professional publications, resources and survey help for long term care facilities in Ohio.
BUPA Care Homes
- Sheltered housing and assisted living development with management of over 245 homes around the UK.
- Guide to seniors' housing and care services including retirement homes, nursing homes, home health care, adult lifestyle retirement communities, supportive housing and palliative hospice care in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Quality-of-care ratings and discounts on nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health agencies, plus information on long-term care insurance.
Culture Change Now
- Challenges nursing homes to rethink the impersonal medical model of caring for our elders and adopt a social model, creating vibrant, elder-friendly communities to live in.
Directory of Assisted Living Facilities
- Senior housing list, by state, compiled by ElderNet.
- Provides Lifeline emergency medical alarm systems, as well as coordinates care management, home health care, and prescription saving options.
Elder Care Referral Services
- Provides advice to families who need help locating quality retirement or care facilities for elderly relatives in Sacramento.
Informed Decisions, Inc. - Caregiving and Elder Care Issues
- Eldercare resources for family caregivers. Information about long term care, home health care, Assisted living, and nursing homes.
Innovative Healthcare Consultants
- Provides senior care case management by assisting older people and their families with long-term care arrangements and referrals to community service resources.
Life Care Services
- A leading developer and manager of continuing care, assisted living retirement communities throughout the United States.
- Offers programs to help elders live independently in their own homes. Services and stories.
Long Term Care Provider.com
- Information for caregivers and professionals in the post-acute and long-term care industry on assisted living, DME, DMERC, nursing, medical equipment, rehabilitation facilities, hospice and dementia care
- Informs physicians and other practitioners about clinical and management issues related to institutional long term care, both residential and short-stay postacute.
Marwood Rest Home
- An 87 bed long term care facility located in a residential setting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Momiji Health Care Society
- Assisting Canadians, primarily senior citizens of Japanese-Canadian descent, to live independently in their own homes as long as possible by arranging for services when needed.
The National Association of Activity Professionals
- Provides support services to activity professionals through education, advocacy, technical assistance, promotion of standards, fostering of research, and peer and industry relations.
National Center for Assisted Living
- NCAL is the assisted living voice of the American Health Care Association (AHCA), an organization representing long term care providers. Provides educational resources, news and consumer information.
New LifeStyles Online
- A complete guide to senior housing and care options, listing all state licensed senior housing facilities in the major metropolitan areas nationwide.
- Provides medical long term care help for seniors including estate planning, asset protection and elder law information.
Nursing Home Information
- Information provided to answer nursing home questions, including Medicare, Medicaid, patient rights, abuse, survey results, regulations, and complaint handling.
- Information on planning and development of assisted living, long term care, CEU's, regulatory compliance, survey and crisis management, and PPS medicare.
A Place For Mom, Inc
- Referral service for those choosing assisted living, nursing homes, and retirement communities.
Senior Housing Net
- Find housing for yourself or someone you love. View photos, maps, floor plans and virtual tours of assisted living facilities, retirement communities, and nursing homes.
Senior Living Guide
- Free referral source and contact listings for helping the elderly find appropriate living arrangements in the Florida area.
Therapeutic Activity Certification
- Basic and advanced classes to train individuals to conduct and lead activities in long term care facilities.
- Browse through our list of senior housing.
- Central Maine's retirement community offering independent and assisted living options.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 5:24:08 UTC -