the entire directory
only in Health/Senior_Health
Well-Being and Safety
Long Term Care Insurance
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Geriatrics
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors
This category in other languages:
- Provides families and health professionals with details of the care options available in the USA, as well as offering support, needs assessment, and product sales.
- Provides information, support, links and book recommendations to the elderly, their caregivers, and the bereaved.
- Information on Medicare for beneficiaries, their families and providers.
Medicare Rights Center
- A not-for-profit organization that is the source for Medicare consumers and Medicare professionals
MedlinePlus: Senior Health
- Listings on physicians, nutrition, drug trials and caregiver support for seniors.
Mental Health and Aging
- This site will assist older adults and their families in obtaining appropriate mental health and aging services, and teach them how to advocate to get their needs met.
Network Of Care
- Community-based resources and tools for seniors, people with disabilities, caregivers and service providers.
- Resources for seniors and their caregivers in Virginia
Senior Health Week
- News and information for seniors.
Seniors Resource Guide
- A guide to senior services and resources on healthcare providers, housing options, emergency services, community resources, and professional articles on aging.
Staying Healthy at 50+
- AHRQ consumer information on ways people age 50 and older can stay healthy, tips on living habits, to help prevent disease, screening tests, and immunizations.
- Health, medical and social information of interest to the elderly.
Usenet alt.psychology.help -
Usenet alt.support.alzheimers -
Usenet alt.support.depression -
Usenet alt.support.disorders.neurological -
Usenet soc.retirement -
Usenet soc.support.depression.family -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 7:24:05 UTC -