become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Search_Engines
Health: Education: Patient Education
Health: Medicine: Directories
Health: Medicine: Research
This category in other languages:
- Simultaneously search multiple life sciences databases at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- The National Library of Medicine Gateway allows users to search in multiple retrieval systems at the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
KMLE Medical Dictionary
- Search several resources simultaneously for medical terminology, medical abbreviations, journals, and drug names.
Med Help International Search
- Consumer medical search engine comprising articles, patient support groups, glossary, questions and answers.
- A tool from Health on the Net that searches the full text of 60,000 medical documents. Searches can be narrowed by location or type of source.
- Directory and medical search engine for healthcare professionals.
Medical World Search
- This tool has the ability to query other search engines, also provides a discussion forum, medical spelling and drug acronym devices. All users must register and pay annual membership fee.
U.S. Non-Commercial Medical Search Engines
- Dr. Claudia Krenz provides search boxes and instructions for specialist search tools, mainly maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2014 at 2:35:19 UTC -