become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Healthcare/Organizations
Evidence Based Healthcare
Business: Healthcare: Consulting
Australasian Cochrane Centre
- Promoting effective health care in the region through systematic reviews, with details of courses and access to the Cochrane Library ( free for Australian users ). Affiliated with Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Provides evidence-based consulting and analytics to support the rational assessment, configuration and commissioning of healthcare services. United Kingdom.
- Making systematic reviews of research evidence available to policy makers, practitioners, researchers and the public. Located at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
Center for Health Evidence
- Provides support and information for consumers and policy makers, as well as continuing education and research opportunities for practitioners. Part of the University of Alberta, Canada.
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Provides workshops, resources and background information for healthcare professionals, with research tools and educational material to download. Based at Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, Oxford, United Kingdom.
Guidelines International Network
- Association of organisations and individuals involved in the systematic development and application of clinical practice guidelines. Features a searchable list of members.
Health Information Research Unit
- Developing evidence-based principles in the field of informatics, and studying applications for health care policy. A department of McMaster University, Ontario, Canada.
Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)
- A collaboration of health care organizations provides evidence-graded practical guidelines and technology assessment reports, with online summaries and full text documents available to download.
New Zealand Guidelines Group
- An independent society providing evidence-based technical assistance and clinical guidelines to healthcare organisations, government departments and health professionals.
Nordic Cochrane Centre
- Part of The Cochrane Collaboration, an international network of individuals and institutions committed to preparing, maintaining, and disseminating systematic reviews of the effects of health care.
Oregon Evidence-Based Practice Center
- Develops systematic reviews, evidence reports and technology assessments, including reports from the Drug Effectiveness Review Project.
RTI-UNC Evidence-based Practice Center
- Provides practice guidelines, performance measures, and quality improvement tools for public and private health organizations. From the Research Triangle Institute and the University of North Carolina, United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2015 at 12:54:04 UTC -