become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Healthcare/Nursing
Evidence Based Healthcare
Open Directory - Health: Resources: Professional: Evidence Based Healthcare: Nursing
Evidence Based Health Care
- Lecture notes on the practical application of these principles. From the School of Nursing at the University of Barcelona, Spain.
Joanna Briggs Institute
- Offers a variety of evidence based nursing resources, including membership information, a notice board, best practice information sheets, nursing procedure manuals, and systematic reviews of nursing care.
McGill University Health Centre: Department of Nursing
- Provides links to libraries, databases and on-line research catalogs within the university, as well as information about current projects and fellowships in nursing research. [English and French]
Nursing Knowledge International
- Sigma Theta Tau subsidiary offers continuing education, evidence-based practice coursework, research, nursing conferences, and Sigma Theta Tau gifts and apparel.
- Features a peer-reviewed and evidence-based journal. Mission is to improve nursing practice by providing evidence-based practical information with a reader-friendly approach.
RNAO: Nursing Best Practice Guidelines
- The Registered Nurses Association of Ontario presents guidelines, worksheets and FAQ, with suggestions for implementation and a request form for proposals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:33:32 PM EST -