become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Professional
Evidence Based Healthcare
Chats and Forums
AIS Health Web
- Develops targeted news, data and strategic information in hospitals, managed care plans, medical companies and other health organizations.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Data and Statistics
- Links to healthcare data and statistical sources.
Doctor's Guide to the Internet
- Has professional and patient editions containing news, medical information and resources.
The Doctor's Lounge
- Provides physicians, students and allied professionals with clinical and technical information through multimedia tutorials and study aids. Patients and professionals can discuss medical questions via the message boards.
- Medical reference site aimed at doctors. Australian site but of worldwide interest. Includes medical publications, medical texts, Medline and conferences.
eMedicine World Medical Library
- Directory of free online medical reference textbooks for physicians, medical students, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and the public. Up-to-date, searchable, peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks.
European Medicines Agency
- EU pharmaceutical regulatory document repository with product information, and guidance for newly licensed formulations for human and veterinary use. Based in London, UK.
- University of Massachusetts Medical School site providing tutorials and links to database resources.
Federation of State Medical Boards
- National non-profit association with membership consisting of 68 medical licensing authorities in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands.
Health and Medical Care Archive
- Holdings consist of empirical data collected by health care researchers, in universities as well as in public and private agencies.
- Medical portal for health professional. Offers news, chat and databases.
- Directory of professional healthcare sites, with a searchable directory, newsletter, forums, chatrooms, continuing education and classified ads.
- UK based portal for health care professionals.
Managed Care On-Line
- Information resources for professionals involved with managed care.
- UK medical portal for healthcare professionals. Offers specialty sites, databases, journals, online textbooks, organizations and jobs.
The Medical Algorithms Project
- Contains chapters covering all major medical topics. Provides computation, formula, survey, or look-up tables useful in health care.
Medical Resource Reviews Database
- Contains summaries and reviews of electronic medical information resources (Florida International University).
- Large list of professionally oriented links.
National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine
- The institute provides information and advice concerning health and science policy.
Timely Topics in Medicine
- Interactive medical information in a multicultural, multilanguage setting. Features include access to original articles and case reports, news and multimedia webcasts from major conferences, telesymposia and Medline.
Health Protection 2009
- Three day conference at Warwick University, England. (September 14, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2015 at 5:24:08 UTC -