become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pregnancy_and_Birth/Prenatal_Testing
Pregnancy and Birth
Open Directory - Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Prenatal Testing
Genetic Testing and Counselling
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Congenital Anomalies
Shopping: Health: Reproduction and Sexuality: Pregnancy and Birth: Tests
Antenatal Results and Choices - ARC
- UK Charity offering information and support for those considering, going through or making decisions based on the results of pre-natal tests.
CDC: Prenatal Discussion of HIV Testing
- Testing for the HIV virus during pregnancy.
How Stuff Works
- Illustrated narrative describing an assortment of testing decisions.
Mother and Child
- Discusses purpose and procedure of chorionic villus sampling. Includes list of advantages and disadvantages compared to amniocentesis.
- Offers information on a variety of prenatal tests, including amniocentisis, and the ultra-screen.
- Reference for the clinical geneticist.
Picture Perfect: The Politics of Prenatal Testing
- Article by Elizabeth Kristol, addressing the safety and necessity of screening.
University of Pennsylvania
- Information regarding chorionic villi sampling.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 30, 2012 1:24:06 PM EDT -