become an editor
the entire directory
only in Premature_Babies/Support_Groups
Pregnancy and Birth
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications: Support Groups
Home: Family: Parenting: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
BIBS: Babies in Buscot Support Group
- BIBS supports the families of premature babies born in the neonatal ward of the Royal Berkshire hospital in Reading, England.
EFCNI: European Foundation for the Care of Newborn Infants
- The European Foundation for the Care of Newborn Infants (EFCNI) is a support network for those involved in the care of preterm or sick newborn infants.
Heavenly Angels in Need
- Group of people dedicated in helping babies in need. They make donations to Neonatal Intensive Care Units and at-risk pregnancy centers.
L'il Aussie Prems
- An Australian support site for parents and families of premature babies. It includes useful links to all things premmie including clothing stores, support sites, birth stories, and personal journeys through the NICU.
Miracle Walk: To Benefit the Saint Barnabas NICU
- Started by one family in gratitude for the care of their premature daughter (born one pound ten ounces) received during a three month stay at the Saint Barnabas Medical Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Provides outreach and support programs to families of children born prematurely. The support group is located in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Support group and chat for preemie parents hosted by Yahoo.
Premature Baby, Premature Child
- A support and resource site for parents of children born prematurely. Includes articles, book reviews and personal stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 18:54:03 UTC -