become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pregnancy_and_Birth/Postpartum_Depression
Pregnancy and Birth
Open Directory - Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Postpartum Depression
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antidepressants
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
The Association for Post Natal Illness
- Information and advice from the UK charity. Includes available leaflets and newsletter.
Baby Blues Connection
- Volunteer association providing information, resources and phone support to postpartum mothers.
BeyondBlue : National Postnatal Depression Program
- This program aims to research and prevent postnatal depression within Australia.
Center for Postpartum Health
- Addresses the pregnancy and birth needs of women and their families, before and after delivery, particularly as it pertains to the development of depression and other mood disorders.
The Functions of Postpartum Depression
- A research article proposing an evolutionary function for postpartum depression.
A Lighter Shade of Blue
- Post partum adjustment, depression and anxiety. A resource for women to learn about symptoms and treatments.
- An international society for the understanding, prevention and treatment of mental illness related to childbearing. Website of the Australasian Branch.
The Massachusetts General Hospital Perinatal Psychiatry Program
- A women's mental health center dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of psychiatric disorder associated with female reproductive function.
- A site attempting to raise awareness about postpartum psychosis and depression.
- A Postnatal Depression (PND) video and CD ROM for health care professionals and parents dealing with the postnatal depression and its effects. Produced by PND counsellor, Liz Wise.
Post Natal Depression
- Information, stories and support forum.
Postpartum Depression, Anxiety and Psychosis
- One woman's account of her decent into and back out of postpartum depression and anxiety.
- An informational site by a mother who has suffered from PPD and is currently collecting personal experience stories in order to compile a book about a range of postpartum mood disorders.
- Identifying and dealing with postpartum blues, serious depression and psychosis.
Postpartum Stress Center
- Information on postpartum depression, including diagnosis and self help and message boards.
Postpartum Support International
- A self-help support network, research guide and international bibliography. Includes a self-assessment test.
PPD Support Page
- Offering peer support and resources to people dealing with postpartum mood disorders.
Royal College of Psychiatrists: Post Natal Depression
- Patient information leaflet can also be downloaded as a PDF document.
The Ruth Rhoden Craven Foundation, Inc
- Providing information and support to women suffering from postpartum depression. Includes medical resources and treatment information.
UCLA Pregnancy & Postpartum Mood Disorders Program
- A comprehensive center devoted to the study and treatment of emotional difficulties associated with pregnancy and the postpartum.
Understanding Postnatal Depression
- Information and tips for mothers and families affected by PND, compiled by a mother who has experienced the illness herself. Provides two forums for sharing experiences and support.
American RadioWorks - Suffering For Two
- Addresses the issues of treating or not treating women with antidepressants during and after pregnancy. Transcript available. [7:32 Realaudio broadcast] (August 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 11:59:37 PM EDT -