become an editor
the entire directory
only in Complications/Support_Groups
Pregnancy and Birth
Pregnancy Loss Support
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Cardiomyopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Down Syndrome: Support Groups
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Morning Sickness
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Postpartum Depression
Health: Reproductive Health: Support Groups
Antenatal Results and Choices - ARC
- UK charity offering support to parents thinking about or undergoing antenatal testing, or making decisions based on the results of tests.
Birth Trauma Association
- UK charity offering support to women who have had a traumatic birth experience.
Postpartum Hemorrhage Survivors
- Support group for women who have experienced hemorrhage and emergency hysterectomies during birth.
Pregnant with Cancer
- A support group for pregnant women who have been diagnosed with cancer. Includes newsletters, mission statement and glossary.
- Provides support for women with high-risk pregnancy, including information on practical issues.
Trauma and Birth Stress - TABS
- New Zealand group supporting childbirth related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder sufferers. Includes information on effects, treatments and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2012 at 11:24:06 UTC -