the entire directory
only in Pregnancy_and_Birth/Complications
Pregnancy and Birth
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor
Premature Rupture of Membranes
Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Congenital Anomalies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Auto-Immune: Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Obstetrics
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Childbirth
Society: People: Women: Issues: Health
Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
- UK support site containing information, links and research news on this condition.
American Pregnancy Association: Pregnancy Complications
- Covering causes, symptoms and treatments.
- offering a list of common pregnancy complaints and solutions.
Fetal Hope Foundation
- Aims to provide support and information pertaining to fetal distresses and syndromes. Topics include Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS), Acardiac Twinning (TRAP sequence), Amniotic Band Syndrome (ABS), Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR), and Selective Intrauternine Growth Restriction (SIUGR).
Fetal Medicine @ Brown
- Offers fetal surgery and other treatment for fetal defects at Women and Infants' Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island. Includes information for patients, students and medical professionals.
High Risk Pregnancy
- Message board for women who are experiencing complications.
- Medical report on two consecutive pregnancies with this diagnoses, as well as intrauterine growth retardation and Dysmorphic Syndrome.
- Information about ICP and its risks and complications, includes a definition, symptoms and treatment.
- A campaign to raise awareness of childbed fever (puerperal sepsis), a potentially fatal uterine infection after childbirth. Includes details of the condition and personal accounts.
Keep Kids Healthy
- Discusses the benefits and risks of flu shots during pregnancy.
Medical Risks of Epidural Anaesthesia during Childbirth
- This site explores the risks undertaken when choosing an epidural for pain management.
- Explanation of a rare mass or growth that may form inside the uterus at the beginning of a pregnancy.
- Information about various complications of pregnancy.
Obstetric Diseases and Conditions
- General Practice Notebook, offering a list of complications and information on each.
- Resources for families choosing to continue a pregnancy following prenatal testing that indicates the baby has a terminal condition.
- Offering information about screening choices, and state requirements. Includes resource library, and links to testing facilities.
StorkNet's Pregnancy Complications Center
- Support and information for parents.
White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood
- Raising international awareness about the nearly 600,000 women who die each year pregnancy-related complications, worldwide.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 18:03:08 UTC -