become an editor
the entire directory
only in Assisted_Reproductive_Technologies/Embryo_Screening
Assisted Reproductive Technologies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Birth Defect Prevention
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Prenatal Testing
Home: Family: Pregnancy: Loss: Recurrent Miscarriage
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Testing and Counseling
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics
Center for Genetics and Society: PGD
- Overview of embryo diagnosis and screening, including ethical and moral arguments.
Genesis Genetics Institute
- A provider and pioneer of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD). Overview of laboratory, genetic conditions tested, information for families and medical professionals. Located in Detroit, Michigan.
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis & Preimplantation Genetic Haplotyping
- Information on PGD and PGH including a christian religious point of view.
Wikipedia: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Overview of PGD including biopsy procedures, analysis techniques and ethical issues.
Telegraph: Egg-testing technique 'doubles the chances of older women on IVF'
- Details of a new system derived from cancer research which involves counting the number of chromosomes in an egg. (February 01, 2007)
BBC News: Embryo screening 'no health risk'
- Screening embryos for genetic disorders, does not harm their health, a large scale review of the procedure has found. (August 18, 2004)
BBC News: First embryo screening birth
- A technique that could revolutionise IVF treatment for older women has produced its first British baby. (August 04, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2015 at 5:45:03 UTC -