become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Clinics and Services
Abortion Alternative Services
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Adams County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Located in West Union. Provides pregnancy testing, counseling, referrals for financial, medical and/or adoption help.
Community Pregnancy Centers of Northwest Ohio
- Locations in Bryan, Defiance, and Wauseon. Provides information about free services, medical clinic, donation needs, and job openings.
Elizabeth New Life Center
- Located in Kettering, Dayton, and Monroe. Offers pregnancy testing, ultrasound, referrals, abortion recovery, and maternity and baby supplies.
Elizabeth Pregnancy Services
- Located in Celina. Pregnancy testing and education, adoption counsel, referrals, and maternity and baby items.
- Located in Celina. A non-denominational Christian outreach that provides housing to pregnant girls ages 13 to 19.
- Obstetrical care for uninsured women. Seven locations in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Heartbeat of Lima
- Located in Lima. Offers pregnancy tests, maternity and baby supplies, peer counseling, and referrals.
Heartbeat of Toledo
- Offers testing, counseling and classes. Features contact details, mission statement, and list of services, as well as information about volunteering. Three locations in Toledo.
Heartbeats of Licking County
- Located in Newark. Overview of available services as well as information on STDs, abortion risks, and adoption.
Miami Valley Women's Center
- Located in Dayton and Huber Heights. Pregnancy and ultrasound testing, peer counsel and education, individual and group support, and maternity/baby items.
Pregnancy Care of Summit County
- Located in Akron. Free services include pregnancy tests, emotional support, prenatal and parenting classes, and material assistance.
Pregnancy Center East
- Located in Cincinnati. Offers pregnancy testing, ultrasound, peer counseling, referrals, and parenting classes.
Pregnancy Center of Toledo
- Pregnancy testing and verification, peer counsel, physician consultation, ultrasound testing, support groups, clothing and supplies, and abstinence education.
Pregnancy Decision Health Centers
- Located in Columbus and Lancaster. Provides information on prenatal development, pregnancy options, responsible sex, and abortion recovery.
Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Fourteen affiliated locations in northeastern Ohio. Site addresses adoption, abortion, parenting, pregnancy counseling, FAQs and center information.
PregnancyCare of Cincinnati
- Locations in Clifton, Forest Park, and North College Hill. Lists services, provides post abortion information, and includes a teen question and answer section.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2012 at 23:45:03 UTC -