become an editor
the entire directory
only in Birth_Control/Emergency_Contraception
Open Directory - Health: Reproductive Health: Birth Control: Emergency Contraception
Shopping: Health: Reproduction and Sexuality: Birth Control: Emergency Contraception
Society: Issues: Family Planning: Emergency Contraception
Back Up Your Birth Control
- Promotional information about options for preventing unintended pregnancy with emergency contraception medications available in the U.S. Recommends keeping EC in your medicine cabinet, just in case.
Consortium for Emergency Contraception
- International consortium promoting availability of emergency contraception. Includes comparison chart on pill formulations and other health education and information materials for use in implementing new EC programs, particularly in developing countries.
- Information about emergency contraception derived from the medical literature and a directory of clinicians willing to provide emergency contraceptives in your area. Maintained by Office of Population Research at Princeton University.
- Planned Parenthood Federation fact sheet discusses the different forms of EC, how to use regular birth control pills for this purpose, and issues related to EC.
- Information for health professionals in Australia, from Family Planning Queensland. Describes the use of oral steroids and copper-bearing IUDs for postcoital contraception.
Emergency Contraception - eMedicine Health
- Patient-oriented overview of the topic, including EC pills and emergency use of IUDs.
Emergency Contraception - Rite Care Pharmacy
- Includes FAQs on EC in general and Plan B (which is offered for sale online) in particular.
Mechanism of Action of Emergency Contraceptive Pills
- Contraception Journal editorial reviews the scientific evidence. [PDF] (January 01, 2006)
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:35:01 AM EDT -