become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reproductive_Health/Abortion
Open Directory - Health: Reproductive Health: Abortion
Clinics and Services
RU-486 and Medical Abortion
Health: Women's Health: Reproductive
Society: Issues: Abortion
Society: Issues: Family Planning
This category in other languages:
- Description of the different types of pregnancy termination procedures and which ones are used during which trimester.
Abortion Services in New Zealand: Abortion Procedures
- Describes how surgical and medical abortions are performed in New Zealand.
Abortion and Breast Cancer
- Citing medical journals, the National Cancer Institute refutes claims that elective abortion is linked to breast cancer.
Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer
- Large collection of material about evidence linking abortion to increased breast cancer risk, including reports claiming cover-ups by expert panels and researchers who have found no connection.
International Consortium for Medical Abortion
- Network of organizations and individuals interested in medical abortion. Includes members, activity and event details, and latest news.
National Abortion Federation - Abortion Facts
- Fact sheets and patient education materials from organization of physicians and clinics that perform abortions.
National Right to Life Committee
- Describes several abortion techniques, possible physical and psychological complications, and possible alternatives.
Planned Parenthood: Abortion
- Provides questions and answers, fact sheets, and reports on abortion.
Sister Zeus: Preventing and Ending Pregnancy
- Provides how-to information and discusses risks of herbal abortions.
eMedicine Health - Abortion
- Collection of articles covering abortion procedures, preparation, counseling, health considerations, societal issues, and legal rights.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 16, 2009 2:20:00 PM EDT -