become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Tropical_Health
Public Health and Safety
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Infectious Diseases
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations: Travelers
This category in other languages:
American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Content includes scientific articles on tropical medicine, parasitology, infectious diseases, epidemiology, virology and international medicine.
American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Purpose includes the prevention and control of tropical diseases through research and education.
A Guide to Travel Health and Tropical Diseases
- Information on tropical diseases especially Malaria, dangerous sea creatures, survival at sea.
McGill University Centre for Tropical Diseases
- The Centre offers a number of educational opportunities each year in the fields of Tropical Medicine, Laboratory Parasitology and International Health.
Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- Program sponsored by the World Health Organization, the United Nations, and the World Bank involved in combating major tropical diseases. Links to research publications.
Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- London-based organization promoting the study, control and prevention of tropical diseases.
Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Mission is contribute to the improvement of the health of populations internationally through research, services and teaching and training.[English, German and French]
Tropical Disease Research
- Division of WHO which promotes, advocates and coordinates tropical disease control to improve the health status of individual communities and populations.
Tropical Medicine Internet Resources
- Links arranged by subject. Hosted by the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
TROPMEDEX : Tropical Medicine Expeditions
- Intensive learning course on Tropical Medicine and Travel Medicine for health care professionals in Kenya and Uganda (East Africa).
Wellcome Trust Centre for Tropical Medicine
- Provides information on research conducted on public health issues in tropical countries. Links, meetings and publications are included on the website.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2016 at 7:05:02 UTC -