become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Tropical_Health
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Tropical Health
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Infectious Diseases
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations: Travelers
This category in other languages:
American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Content includes scientific articles on tropical medicine, parasitology, infectious diseases, epidemiology, virology and international medicine.
American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Purpose includes the prevention and control of tropical diseases through research and education.
Australasian College of Tropical Medicine
- The ACTM is the pre-eminent organisation in the Australasian region representing professional interests in tropical medicine.
A Guide to Travel Health and Tropical Diseases
- Information on tropical diseases especially Malaria, dangerous sea creatures, survival at sea.
The Hospital for Tropical Diseases : Travel Health
- The department of travel medicine provides up to date information on vaccines and how to avoid nasty things like malaria and travelers diarrhea. (London)
International Registry of Tropical Imaging
- Archive for imaging studies (X-rays, ultrasound, CT, MRI) of over 60 parasitic and non-parasitic tropical diseases.
ITG (Institute of Tropical Medicine) Library
- Prince Leopold Institute of Tropical Medicine, the Library. Antwerpen, Belgium. Specialized in tropical medicine and international health, epidemiology, infectious and parasitic diseases, microbiology and other disciplines.
McGill University Centre for Tropical Diseases
- The Centre offers a number of educational opportunities each year in the fields of Tropical Medicine, Laboratory Parasitology and International Health.
Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- Program sponsored by the World Health Organization, the United Nations, and the World Bank involved in combating major tropical diseases. Links to research publications.
Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- London-based organization promoting the study, control and prevention of tropical diseases.
Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Mission is contribute to the improvement of the health of populations internationally through research, services and teaching and training.[English, German and French]
Tropical Disease Research
- Division of WHO which promotes, advocates and coordinates tropical disease control to improve the health status of individual communities and populations.
Tropical Medicine Internet Resources
- Links arranged by subject. Hosted by the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
TROPMEDEX : Tropical Medicine Expeditions
- Intensive learning course on Tropical Medicine and Travel Medicine for health care professionals in Kenya and Uganda (East Africa).
Wellcome Trust Centre for Tropical Medicine
- Provides information on research conducted on public health issues in tropical countries. Links, meetings and publications are included on the website.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2013 at 0:54:03 UTC -