become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rural_Health/Organizations
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Rural Health: Organizations
Health: Public Health and Safety: Organizations
Andean Health and Development / SALUDESA
- A U.S.-based not for profit organization which has been working in rural Ecuador, South America creating a sustainable primary health care system.
Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Private, not-for-profit health care system serving rural, central Appalachian mountain communities in Kentucky and West Virginia which includes hospitals, clinics, home health care agencies and stores, and other related health services.
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, Inc.
- Public health care provider for central Australian Aboriginal people, based in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. Program information, history, policy statements, photos, and links to related resources.
Colorado Rural Health Center
- Independent, non-profit, membership-based organization offering programs and services to ensure access to adequate healthcare. Provides press releases and list of resources for members.
Franklin Community Health Network
- Located in the scenic western mountains of Maine, FCHN is a locally controlled, nonprofit, integrated network of rural health-care providers.
Illinois Rural Health Association
- A not-for-profit corporation formed in 1989 committed to improving access to health care for rural Illinoisans.
Minnesota Center for Rural Health
- Support community based strategies to ensure access to quality health services for rural and underserved citizens.
National Association of Rural Health Clinics
- Focused on improving the delivery of quality, cost-effective health care in rural under-served areas through the Rural Health Clinics Program. Legislative and regulatory information about this program.
National Rural Health Alliance
- National body working to improve the health of Australians living in rural and remote areas.
Nganampa Health Council
- An Anangu community controlled health organisation providing primary health care services to all the people living on the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Lands. Features information about services available, location and contact details, reports, and news.
Office of Rural Health Policy
- Advising the US Department of Health and Human Services on matters affecting rural hospitals and health care, with details of publications and job opportunities.
Oregon Office of Rural Health
- Coordinates efforts to improve systems, provides technical assistance to rural communities, recruits health care providers, and advises hospitals. Features program details, current projects and financial information.
Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health
- The mission of the Office is to improve the health of rural communities and their residents throughout the Commonwealth by implementing numerous objectives.
Presbyterian Medical Services Rural Health Care
- A non-profit corporation providing medical, dental, rural healthcare, and human service programs to underserved communities in the Southwest.
Queensland Office of Rural Health
- A government department managing health workforce issues in rural communities, with information on facilities, publications and scholarships.
Rural Assistance Center
- Providing communities across the USA with co-ordinated access to health-related programs, funding and research. Features guides, newsletter and details of related organizations.
SARRAH: Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
- Offering co-ordinated support to individual professionals, with membership information, newsletter, events calendar and details of projects and scholarships.
Tennessee Primary Care Association
- Not-for-profit corporation with the goal of strengthening community-based primary health care systems in Tennessee.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2013 at 5:15:08 UTC -