become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rural_Health/Education
Public Health and Safety
Health: Public Health and Safety: Education
Australian Rural Health Education Network
- Co-ordinating the activities of university departments of rural health, with details of publications and projects.
Centre for Remote Health
- Provision of tertiary education, training and research to improve the health of remote indigenous communities in Northern Territory, Australia. Staff details, map of catchment area and contact details in Alice Springs.
Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health
- Run by three universities in Western Australia and providing regional opportunities for further education in this field. Features details of student placements and research support.
- Collaboration between university departments to improve education and training in south-western Victoria, Australia. Includes calendar of regional seminars and public health initiatives.
Monash University: School of Rural Health
- Providing undergraduate and postgraduate education in country areas of Victoria, Australia, with details of placements and research opportunities.
Mount Isa Centre for Rural and Remote Health
- The emphasis is on professional education and training of indigenous persons, as well as recruitment and retention of medical and allied health practitioners. Includes newsletter and course details.
Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health
- A multidisciplinary division of the University of Sydney Faculty of Medicine which provides medical, nursing and allied health students with opportunities for education, research and training in regional centres.
University of Newcastle: Department of Rural Health
- Aims to provide educational opportunities for health professionals, improve the standard of indigenous health care and promote inter-disciplinary research and development. Includes map of coverage area in New South Wales, Australia.
University of Tasmania: Department of Rural Health
- Aiming to increase and improve rural experiences for health science students, as well as providing support for country-based professionals. Provides events calendar, course details and information on research projects.
University of Tasmania: Rural Clinical School
- Providing undergraduates with relevant clinical education and training, and supporting health practitioners in rural and remote areas. Features information on the region as well as staff and course details.
University of Wyoming: Center for Rural Health Research and Education
- Provides tools, technology, and support services to educators, researchers and students to improve the quality of health care and services. Includes history of the center, staff directory, projects, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 9:15:11 UTC -