become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Rural_Health
Public Health and Safety
Wilderness First Aid
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Family Medicine: Remote and Rural
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Community Health
Home: Rural Living
This category in other languages:
Department of Rural Health, Broken Hill
- Associated with the University of Sydney, it promotes and supports professional services in remote regions of Australia. Includes details of programmes for doctors, nurses, Aboriginal health workers and school students.
Institute of Rural Health
- Based in Wales, United Kingdom and working with professionals, communities, academic bodies and service organisations to optimise the health of rural communities. Publications, support programmes and research projects.
Menzies School of Health Research
- A multidisciplinary organisation studying infectious and chronic diseases, and community health in northern and central Australia, and nearby offshore regions. Includes information on publications and current projects.
North Dakota Office of Rural Health
- A state and national resource for information in diverse rural health areas.
Rural and Remote Health Journal
- A free international electronic publication covering research, education, practice and policy. Features current issue and searchable archives.
Rural Health Care Delivery: Connecting Communities Through Technology
- Overview and case studies of technology tools available to assist health care providers in rural settings. Also explains the collaboration needed to implement the technology, and outlines funding options. Published by California Healthcare Foundation.
- Provides guidelines and suggestions for farms, horticulture and the environment. Fact sheets can be downloaded on managing hazards and safe work practices.
WWAMI Rural Health Research Center
- The Center's focus is to perform policy-oriented research on issues related to rural health care. (WWAMI=Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, and Idaho).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2014 at 11:35:21 UTC -