become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Publications
Public Health and Safety
News and Media
Occupational Health and Safety
Health: News and Media: Publications
American Journal of Public Health
- Published by the American Public Health Association (APHA).
American Medical News: AMNews
- Weekly publication covering current events affecting physicians, the medical profession and the U.S. health care system, with full-text articles, archives, email alerts, newsfeeds and a mobile edition.
Building Bridges Newsletter
- Published between 1995 and 1997. Designed to promote collaboration between traffic safety and public health professionals.
- A leading review journal in public health, published once a year. Issues collect review articles on subjects such as prostate cancer, cohort study, vaccines, genetic epidemiology, and injury prevention.
Hazardous Substances and Public Health Newsletters
- Various documents published by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).
International Journal of Epidemiology
- Communication among those engaged in the research, teaching, and application of epidemiology of both communicable and non-communicable disease.
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Monthly international journal encompassing numerous aspects of epidemiology and public health.
Journal of Public Health Medicine
- Focuses on current theory and practice within the entire spectrum of public health medicine. Evaluates causes of disease and methods of promoting good health.
- Journal of the American Public Health Association. Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text.]
Public Health and the Environment
- Quarterly newsletter published by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Previous title was "Hazardous Substances and Public Health."
Public Safety Product News
- Bi-monthly tabloid-sized magazine for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) professionals in fire departments, EMS/Rescue Response departments, and disaster preparedness agencies.
The Reports of the Surgeon General of the United States
- Archive of official reports and conference and workshop proceedings on topics related to public health, including AIDS, smoking, disease prevention, mental health, violence, breastfeeding, organ donation, and health care delivery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 14:54:11 UTC -