become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Publications
Public Health and Safety
News and Media
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: News and Media: Publications
Occupational Health and Safety
Health: News and Media: Publications
American Journal of Public Health
- Published by the American Public Health Association (APHA).
American Medical News: AMNews
- Weekly publication covering current events affecting physicians, the medical profession and the U.S. health care system, with full-text articles, archives, email alerts, newsfeeds and a mobile edition.
Building Bridges Newsletter
- Published between 1995 and 1997. Designed to promote collaboration between traffic safety and public health professionals.
- A leading review journal in public health, published once a year. Issues collect review articles on subjects such as prostate cancer, cohort study, vaccines, genetic epidemiology, and injury prevention.
Hazardous Substances and Public Health Newsletters
- Various documents published by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).
International Journal of Epidemiology
- Communication among those engaged in the research, teaching, and application of epidemiology of both communicable and non-communicable disease.
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Monthly international journal encompassing numerous aspects of epidemiology and public health.
Journal of Public Health Medicine
- Focuses on current theory and practice within the entire spectrum of public health medicine. Evaluates causes of disease and methods of promoting good health.
- Journal of the American Public Health Association. Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text.]
Public Health and the Environment
- Quarterly newsletter published by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Previous title was "Hazardous Substances and Public Health."
Public Health Reports
- The journal of the U.S. Public Health Service. Covers issues such as tobacco control, teenage violence, occupational disease and injury, immunization, drug policy, lead screening, Native American health issues, and tuberculosis control.
Public Safety Product News
- Bi-monthly tabloid-sized magazine for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) professionals in fire departments, EMS/Rescue Response departments, and disaster preparedness agencies.
The Reports of the Surgeon General of the United States
- Archive of official reports and conference and workshop proceedings on topics related to public health, including AIDS, smoking, disease prevention, mental health, violence, breastfeeding, organ donation, and health care delivery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2013 at 6:05:04 UTC -