become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indigenous_Health/Organizations
Public Health and Safety
Association of American Indian Physicians
- Health programs, services and resources for Native Americans.
The Australian Indigenous Doctors' Association
- A professional organisation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander medical students and graduates. Promotes the prevention of chronic disease and illness and encourages the entry of indigenous people into the medical field.
Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health
- Addressing the health needs of Canada's Aboriginal peoples. Research areas include health promotion, prevention strategies, clinical trials, and ethics issues.
National Aboriginal Health Organization
- Working to improve the health of Aboriginal people in Canada, through community-based interests.
- Providing culturally-sensitive health care services to Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders in Far North Queensland, Australia. Includes details of preventive health programmes, clinics and social health services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 1:32:22 UTC -