become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Indigenous_Health
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Indigenous Health
Health: Child Health
Society: Issues: Health
This category in other languages:
Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- National publication written by indigenous health workers. Includes table of contents and subscription details.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Providing material for policy makers, service providers, researchers, students and the general community. Features information on cultural, social, historical and economic health-related issues.
Indigenous Health Cultural Exchange Group
- A student society at the University of Queensland which tries to increase cultural awareness among indigenous and non-indigenous students and professionals in medicine and allied health. Aims, objectives and contact details.
Indigenous Health Research Development Program
- Building a career structure for students in Aboriginal health as well as assisting communities to address health issues in Ontario, Canada.
Indigenous Psychological Services
- Provides mental health clinics and assessments for indigenous clients, as well as training for both indigenous and non-indigenous people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 21, 2010 12:00:20 AM EDT -