become an editor
the entire directory
only in First_Aid/Poisoning
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: Poisoning
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Poisoning
Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: Emergency Contacts
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances
This category in other languages:
Carbon Monoxide Survivor
- A site about carbon monoxide poisoning and exposure. Made by carbon monoxide survivors - for survivors and their families. Know what to look for. Know what can happen. Know what to do.
- Collaborative project between CCOHS and the World Health Organization. A databank of consolidated, authoritative information on toxic agents and the management of toxic exposures. The software, IPCS INTOX Version IV, includes advanced features and capabilities important to Poison Centres while a new component, the Product Writer, enables users to create their own database registry of products.
- Links to resources and articles. Searchable database.
Symptoms and First Aid for Poisoning
- Telltale signs of poisoning, with instructions on how to proceed, and where to get help.
Victorian Poisons Information Centre: First Aid
- Simple, illustrated advice for emergencies, as well as fact sheets, and information about prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:05:05 AM EDT -