become an editor
the entire directory
only in First_Aid/CPR
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: CPR
This category in other languages:
- Provides video instructions and simple diagrams to help in an emergency.
2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Scientific journal publication detailing 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for CPR & Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC).
British Heart Foundation - Hands-only CPR
- Hands-only CPR information from the British Heart Foundation.
- Provides information related to the delivery of CPR to increase public knowledge and awareness on how to respond to cardiac arrest situations. Includes illustrations.
- An explanation for conducting CPR to avoid the risk of cardiac arrest.
CPR - Cancer Patients
- An explanation of the effectiveness of CPR on patients diagnosed with cancer.
- free online CPR info, quiz, and wallet skills card - new CPR guidelines, AED use, and choking victim first aid steps. Covers adult, child, and infant guidelines.
CPR: A Real Lifesaver
- Knowing what to do when someone stops breathing can save their life. This article explains what CPR is, and where it is taught.
How Stuff Works: CPR - What You Need to Know
- Color animations of anatomy supplement this in-depth tutorial about cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
- International committee responsible for coordination of all aspects of cardiopulmonary and cerebral resuscitation worldwide.
Kidshealth - CPR
- Article for parents providing instruction on performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation on children.
Mayo Clinic: CPR Information
- Step by step instructions and CPR information from the Mayo Clinic.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2013 at 14:46:43 UTC -