become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/First_Aid
Public Health and Safety
Bites and Stings
Drowning and Near Drowning
Recreation and Sports Injuries
Wounds and Injuries
Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety: CPR and First Aid
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical
Home: Emergency Preparation
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: First Aid
This category in other languages:
AllExperts First Aid Q & A
- Volunteer experts answer your questions about first aid for free.
Association of First Aiders
- Large community of first aiders and first aid trainers in the United Kingdom.
British Red Cross - Children First Aid
- Free first aid information for children on topics such as choking, asthma and burns. Includes animations, videos and quizes.
British Red Cross - Everyday First Aid
- Interactive resource providing simple first aid advice on how to treat a range of injuries and illnesses.
- Free online CPR and first aid tests covering latest guidelines. Covers adult and baby CPR as well as choking.
Emergency and First Aid - HealthWorld Online
- Listing of common injuries and recommended first aid treatment.
Emergency First Aid
- Free emergency first aid guides providing clear and simple information on key medical emergencies
First Aid - NHS Choices
- Information on accidents, first aid and treatments by NHS Choices
First Aid For Free
- Free online course with presentations, quizzes and videos.
First Aid Powerpoint
- Free first aid powerpoint presentations for anyone to download and use.
First Aid Reference
- Provides online First Aid and CPR information on how to handle common first aid emergencies written by medical professionals.
Irish Red Cross - Dublin 15 Branch
- Online basic first aid course from the Dublin 15 Branch of the Irish Red Cross. Includes a quiz to test your knowledge.
Mayo Clinic: First Aid Guide
- Information on handling common situations which require first aid. Includes two short follow-up quizzes to check comprehension and recall.
St John Ambulance UK
- St John Ambulance is a leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom. Information on training courses and free online first aid resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2016 at 0:24:11 UTC -