become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/First_Aid
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid
Bites and Stings
Drowning and Near Drowning
Recreation and Sports Injuries
Wounds and Injuries
Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety: CPR and First Aid
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical
Home: Emergency Preparation
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: First Aid
This category in other languages:
BBC Health - First Aid
- An interactive online first aid course from the BBC.
AllExperts First Aid Q & A
- Volunteer experts answer your questions about first aid for free.
Association of First Aiders
- Large community of first aiders and first aid trainers in the United Kingdom.
British Red Cross - Children First Aid
- Free first aid information for children on topics such as choking, asthma and burns. Includes animations, videos and quizes.
British Red Cross - Everyday First Aid
- Interactive resource providing simple first aid advice on how to treat a range of injuries and illnesses.
- Free online CPR & first aid tests based around UK guidelines. Requires registration.
Emergency First Aid
- Provides simple and clear first aid information on key medical emergencies
Emergency and First Aid - HealthWorld Online
- Listing of common injuries and recommended first aid treatment.
First Aid - NHS Choices
- Information on accidents, first aid and treatments by NHS Choices
First Aid For - Online First Aid Resource
- Online first aid resource with information about a variety of injuries and medical conditions
First Aid For Free - Free Online First Aid Training
- Free online first aid course with presentations, quizzes and videos.
First Aid Powerpoint
- Free first aid powerpoint presentations for anyone to download and use.
First Aid Reference
- Provides online First Aid and CPR information on how to handle common first aid emergencies written by medical professionals.
Irish Red Cross - Dublin 15 Branch
- Online basic first aid course from the Dublin 15 Branch of the Irish Red Cross. Includes a quiz to test your knowledge.
Mayo Clinic: First Aid Guide
- Information on handling common situations which require first aid. Includes two short follow-up quizzes to check comprehension and recall.
St John Ambulance UK
- St John Ambulance is a leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom. Information on training courses and free online first aid resources.
clicktosave - St John Ambulance Australia
- An online first aid "crash course" provided by St John Ambulance Australia. Registration is required.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 12, 2013 9:36:08 AM EDT -