become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epidemiology/Journals
Public Health and Safety
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
American Journal of Epidemiology
- Published by Oxford University Press. Devoted to the publication of empirical research finding in the field, methodological developments and opinion pieces.
Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention
- Article abstracts, table of contents, and subscription information.
- Official Journal of the International Society for Environmental Epidemiology. Includes contents, a search feature, subscription and society information.
Epidemiology and Infection
- Original reports and reviews on all aspects of infection in man and animals.
Infection Control Today
- Journal for healthcare practitioners who are responsible for purchasing and administering infection control and sterilization products.
Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice
- Journal published nine times a year. Articles on topics of current interest to physicians and other health care professionals treating patients with infectious diseases.
International Journal of Epidemiology
- Communication among those engaged in the research, teaching, and application of epidemiology of both communicable and non-communicable disease.
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Monthly international journal encompassing numerous aspects of epidemiology and public health.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Original, peer-reviewed articles on clinical, laboratory, immunologic, epidemiologic, sociologic, and historical topics pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases and related fields. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record
- Weekly publication of global information and data, including a web-based searchable viewer and a subscription service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:33:36 UTC -