become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epidemiology/Infectious_Diseases
Public Health and Safety
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Infection Control
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Infectious Diseases
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antibiotics: Resistance Issues
Science: Biology: Microbiology
National Center for Preparedness, Detection, and Control of Infectious Diseases
- A large, searchable database of articles about diseases; resources for scientists, physicians, travelers; publications; training programs.
(ANSORP) Asian Network for Surveillance of Resistant Pathogens
- An international organization for surveillance studies of antimicrobial resistance and performance in clinical trials in the Asian region.
The American Experience: Influenza 1918
- Information on the film from the PBS series. Features include, maps, timelines and people and events relating to this devastating occurrence.
Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Tracking trends and analyzing new and reemerging infectious disease issues around the world. Online issues available.
The Global Polio Eradication Initiative
- World Health Organization website on all aspects of the global initiative to eradicate poliomyelitis, including technical information on polio, vaccines against polio, the current status of eradication by WHO Region, and background material.
Usenet bionet.virology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 7:24:11 UTC -