become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Epidemiology
Public Health and Safety
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention
This category in other languages:
Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- A multi-disciplinary, voluntary, international organization promoting wellness and prevention of infection world-wide by advancing health care epidemiology through education, collaboration, research, practice, and credentialing.
Biostatistics Collaboration of Australia
- Information provided by this consortium in promoting and developing biostatistical methodologies and applications in health and medical research.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Describes the research activities conducted at the foundation, department members profiles, career opportunities and contact information.
Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response
- Information and updates on communicable diseases worldwide.
Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- Organization for public and environmental health concerns. Includes overview, resources, links and upcoming events.
- Free software program developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that allows the user to create databases, enter data sets, and analyze them using statistics, maps and graphs.
Excellence in Curriculum Integration through Teaching Epidemiology (EXCITE)
- A collection of teaching materials developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to introduce students to epidemiology, the science used by Disease Detectives everywhere, and to teach them about public health. Materials are adaptable for students of all ages.
Foundation for Genomics and Population Health
- Information about advances in genetics and their impact on public health medicine and the prevention of disease.
Michigan Society for Infection Control (MSIC)
- Promotes, establishes, and enhances the highest quality standards to reduce the potential for and the risk of infectious and non-infectious outcomes. History, membership information, and publications.
National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH)
- Located at the Australian National University. Includes course units, scholarships, thesis list, research programs, publications and staff and students information.
North Atlantic Neuro-Epidemiology Alliances (NANEA)
- A cooperative organization providing evidence-based scientific results in neuro-epidemiology and related fields of research.
Supercourse: Epidemiology, the Internet and Global Health
- This course is designed to provide an overview on epidemiology and the Internet for medical and health related students around the world based on the concept of Global Health Network University and Hypertext Comic Books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 18:27:31 UTC -