become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sea_Rescue/Volunteer
Public Health and Safety
Search and Rescue
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Aberdeen Coastguard Coast Rescue Team UK
- Information about the team, equipment and recent incidents as well as news and links. Based on the North Eastern coast of Scotland, UK.
Albany Sea Rescue Squad
- About the squad serving the South coast Western Australia, including marine radio frequencies, news and events.
Antigua Barbuda Search and Rescue
- A non-profit marine search and rescue organization based in Antigua. Includes information on how to join, current and upcoming events, links and contact details.
Association for Rescue at Sea Inc.
- About a voluntary group established to raise funds, exchange information and provide co-operation for sea rescue operations world wide; includes their activities, newsletters, awards, and a list of sea-rescue organizations.
Australian Volunteer Coast Guard
- Features information regarding what they do and how to contact the various branches. Organisation formed in 1961 to promote safety in the operation of small craft.
Bahamas Air Sea Rescue Association
- Gives information on boat safety as well as the unit's formation, resources, contact details and local weather reports. Includes details of donations and supporters.
Bunbury Volunteer Sea Rescue Organisation
- The operation, training available and other useful boating information. Australia.
Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary
- News, FAQs and informative publications about the nonprofit organisation.
Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary - Pacific Region
- Public and members sections, showing photos, news and events about the marine rescue service which also promotes public Boating Safety in British Columbia and the Yukon area of Canada.
Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary Pacific Unit 12 - Halfmoon Bay
- Gives information about a unit that provides maritime search and rescue on the coast of British Columbia and the straight of Georgia Canada.
Canadian Lifeboat Institution
- Mission, station locations, board and membership information, a journal and other news, photos, donor and contact information for this Canadian marine search and rescue organization.
Citizens Rescue Organization
- About a group in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles at 12N068W. Main activities are the search for and rescue of human lives in distress at sea.
- Auckland Coastguard: Saving lives at sea, Boating Education, Boating information.
Coastguard Eastern Region NZ
- About search and rescue activities by Volunteer Coastguard units of New Zealand's Eastern region, plus weather links, VHF radio frequencies and boating education.
Coastguard North Shore
- About a dedicated group of 42 active volunteers who are on 24 hour pager call, 365 days per year.
Coastguard Northern Region NZ
- Contains information about the governing body for the Northern quarter of the Coastguard units in New Zealand.
Coastguard Southern Region NZ
- Describes the organization that assists and supports units operating from Kaikoura and Greymouth down to Bluff and Riverton in the South Island of New Zealand.
Gisborne Volunteer Coastguard
- About Search and Rescue activities by a Volunteer Coastguard unit of New Zealand's Eastern Region, plus weather links, VHF radio frequencies, boating education.
Howick Volunteer Coastguard
- Contains contact details, history, current equipment and latest news about a group who undertake marine search and rescue in the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland, New Zealand. They also offer education courses in boating safety.
Lake Taupo Volunteer Coastguard NZ
- Details on the operation of the unit, situated on Lake Taupo, New Zealand, which operates a radio service to answer emergency calls, a dedicated rescue vessel, education and lake watchers.
Manukau Volunteer Coastguard
- About a unit based in French Bay on Manukau Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand with a link to a local weather site.
National Coastwatch Institution
- Undertakes activities in areas of the United Kingdom where the coastguard no longer operates. Includes locations, web cams, and press releases.
National Sea Rescue Institute South Africa
- Member of the International Lifeboat Committee, and of the SASAR Maritime Sub-Committee. The Institutes headquarters are situated in their own building in Sea Point, Cape Town.
Oak Bay Sea Rescue Society - CCGA Unit 33
- A slide show with new and current member info, training info, area of operation, some games for the kids and photo gallery of an organization of volunteers that prevent loss of life or threat of injury resulting from marine distress incidents through emergency intervention with a fast response vessel.
- Information, pictures and videos about a Unit that operates on the Manukau Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand.
Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary 109th Squadron
- About a support group of the Philippine Coast Guard composed of dedicated and civic-spirited personnel committed to a noble cause.
The Reservist Magazine
- US magazine with articles about Coastguards from around the world.
Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI)
- Dedicated to saving lives at sea around the coasts of Britain and Ireland. Information about lifeboat stations and lifeboats, lifeguard units, volunteering and fundraising; also includes safety information, media resources, and contact details.
Runswick Bay Rescue Boat Association UK
- Describes an inshore rescue facility funded and manned by the local community, and complementing the services of HM Coastguards and RNLI.
Search and Rescue Charitable Foundation
- Overview of organizations in the south-west North Atlantic ocean and the Caribbean. Includes donation form and contact information.
South Australian Sea Rescue Squadron
- Gives information on the history, training courses offered, membership, flotilla areas, function room hire, sponsors, links and upcoming events of a unit that began in 1960.
Swedish Sea Rescue Society (SRSS)
- Includes profile, history and contact details.
Tauranga Volunteer Coastguard Association Inc.
- Information on marine forecasts, tide timetables, education, membership, and funding along with pictures and feedback forms.
Torbay and Berry Head Coastguard
- Information about the local coastguard rescue team and their callouts.
United States Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Information about the civilian arm of this organization.
Victoria Point Volunteer Marine Rescue
- Based in Queensland Australia. Education, training and safety services are offered.
Waikanae Volunteer Coastguard
- Gives information about the marine rescue service based at Waikanae Beach on the west coast of the North Island of New Zealand.
Wellington Volunteer Coastguard inc
- Offers crew and rescue details, training information, a photograph gallery and items for sale.
Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue
- Based in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2013 at 10:36:34 UTC -