become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sea_Rescue/Lifeboat_Stations
Public Health and Safety
Search and Rescue
- Site in English, Basque and Spanish, about the station at the port of Bilbao, Bizkaia, Basque Country, in the north of Spain. The volunteer lifeboat crews and divers operate in the Bay of Biscay from its base in Getxo.
- One of the oldest lifeboat stations in Ireland; includes information about their boat, crew, rescues and history. [Cork, Ireland]
Baltimore Lifeboat Station
- Introduction to the boat, crew and station, with information about their missions and fundraising. [Co Cork, Ireland]
Clifden Lifeboat Station
- Provides background, details of boats, events and callouts, notes on the crew and on fundraising, photographs and contacts of an RNLI location. [Galway, Ireland]
- Information about crew membership, support, rescues and news. Also a picture gallery. [Wexford, Ireland]
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station
- Covering recent rescues by lifeboats in Cork Harbour, crew, photos and history.
Poole Lifeboat Station UK
- Includes part of a TV documentary about the station, a section on each of the crew members, boat specs, latest incidents, a kids corner, safety information, links and events about the Dorsetshire lifeboat station.
Valentia Island Lifeboat
- An article covering the history since 1864 of the Lifeboat station in the most south westerly region in Ireland. [Co Kerry, Ireland]
- Information about the station, its history and boat; with a gallery and a listing of shouts. [Co Cork, Ireland]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 7:45:07 UTC -