become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Rescue/Life_Guards
Public Health and Safety
Search and Rescue
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Search and Rescue: Water Rescue: Life Guards
Surf Life Savers
Bradford-on-Avon Lifesaving and Lifeguard Club
- Information about this Wiltshire club and its activities, including rookies, first aid, competitions, photos and qualifications awarded.
Canadian Lifesaving Society, Alberta Branch
- Offers information about the Society's services, including lifesaving and lifeguard training, WaterSmart public education, and the Canadian Coast Guard accredited boat operator courses.
Colwick Park Lifeguards
- Includes information about services, courses, events, and related links. Based in Colwick Country Park in Nottingham.
Dublin (Sthoee) Lifeguards
- Gives information on training and qualifications from basic water safety through to advanced lifeguard and defibrillator training in surf, beaches and pools in Ireland.
International Life Saving Federation
- Umbrella organization of national lifesaving organizations. Provides information about the ILSF, bulletin board, newsletter, and information about the educational, aid, sport, medical, and rescue commissions.
Irish Water Safety
- Includes safety guide, newsletter, calendar, FAQs, local councils, and committee members.
Lifeguard Skills UK
- A site for the lifeguard and trainer alike to revise, chat and swap ideas online. Video training and revision slides available to download.
- Provides beach, pool and open water awards and qualifications.
- Details The Royal Life Saving Society UK, which is one of two national bodies training lifeguards and lifesavers. They administer lifesaving awards and also train most of the pool lifeguards around the UK. These qualifications are detailed as well as a host of safety information.
Lifesaving Society of Canada
- Dual language site about the society, its water safety training, public education, drowning research and its branches.
Royal Life Saving Society Australia
- Contains the society's mission statement, company profile, contact information, news, products, facilities, awards, and links. [Flash required]
Royal Life Saving Society in Western Australia
- Provides information on lifesaving, drowning prevention, swimming, water safety, life guarding, first aid and emergency care.
Royal Life Saving Society, Nottinghamshire Branch
- Provides both lifesaving and lifeguard training. Includes details on their award scheme for participants, qualifications, a listing of courses, and links to area lifesaving clubs.
San Diego Lifeguard Services
- Protecting the southern California coast from Point Loma to La Jolla. Includes overview, employment, statistics, safety, regulations and junior lifeguard program.
Singapore Life Saving Society
- Member of the International Life Saving Federation. Includes course information, history, calendar, newsletter, related links, and contact information.
South Worcestershire Lifesaving and Lifeguard Club
- Official club website detailing training sessions, patrols and competitions. All new members welcome.
- Information on training, tryouts, courses, swim classes, and a gallery of lifeguards. Based in Topeka, Kansas.
University of London Union Lifesaving Club
- A student-only club. Provides a listing of upcoming events, pictures, competitions, contacts, related links, and news items.
University of Warwick Lifesaving Club
- About a lifesaving squad for students offering qualifications, experience and competition, although their socials are usually better attended than their competition training sessions.
Weymouth Canoe Lifeguards
- A voluntary unit providing safety cover for Weymouth beach on the Dorset Coast.
Usenet lifeguards_for_life -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:18:03 PM EDT -