become an editor
the entire directory
only in Search_and_Rescue/Organizations
Public Health and Safety
Search and Rescue
Recreation: Outdoors: Organizations
National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR)
- Non-profit Association dedicated to advancement of professional, literary and scientific knowledge and training in the Search and Rescue Field.
Appalachian Search and Rescue Conference
- Association of Search and Rescue groups in the Mid-Atlantic region. Includes bookstore, group maps, manuals, and links.
Association of Lowland Search and Rescue
- An organisation who promote and co-ordinate adequate search and rescue arrangements in the lowland areas of the United Kingdom and its offshore islands.
Bay Area Search and Rescue Council
- Provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information, establish working groups to develop common training, communications and management skills, and to promote professionalism in the search and rescue community. Represents 20 separate Search and Rescue Organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area. United States.
Bellingham Mountain Rescue Council
- A volunteer organization dedicated to saving lives through rescue and mountain safety education and training.
British Columbia Search And Rescue Association
- Enhances the provision of volunteer search and rescue services by facilitating access to funding, educating the public on outdoor safety, providing volunteers with a common link to information and resources.
California Region, Mountain Rescue Association
- A national volunteer organization performing rescue and mountain safety education to search and rescue teams from the state of California. United States.
Colorado Search and Rescue Board
- A non-profit corporation in Colorado providing search and rescue services and coordination as requested by county sheriffs and others whose responsibilities include search and rescue. United States.
- 220 rescue teams, accident prevention divisions and youth sections operate under this Iceland based umbrella search and rescue organization. Covering land, air and sea rescue in Iceland.
Icelandic Association for Search and Rescue
- Voluntary search and rescue organization with about 100 teams serving on land and at sea, in Iceland and internationally; includes a profile, information about their activities, lifeboats and emergency shelter network.
Idaho State Search and Rescue
- Umbrella organisation, that train and coordinate the search and rescue teams in Idaho. United States.
International Society of Professional Trackers
- A non profit worldwide organization formed with the intent of connecting all categories of trackers. Connection means a newsletter, a website, a clearinghouse directory, annual symposiums, and any other way of communicating.
Mountain Rescue Association
- International volunteer organization dedicated to saving lives through rescue and mountain safety education. Includes teams, membership, educational programs, and FAQs.
Mountain Rescue Ireland
- Association which represents the twelve voluntary mountain rescue teams in Ireland. Advice, news and links.
Mountain Wave Emergency
- A non-profit volunteer organisation who deploys people and equipment to overcome geographical communication challenges, and to link together all responding organizations, regardless of their standard radio equipment. Gresham, United States.
National Search And Rescue Committee (NSARC)
- Details of a federal-level committee formed to coordinate civil search and rescue (SAR) matters of inter-agency interest within the United States.
National Search and Rescue Secretariat
- Supports and promotes search and rescue activities throughout Canada. Includes overview, initiatives, organizations, and resources.
The New Brunswick Ground Search and Rescue Association
- Represents the province of New Brunswick's 11 regional ground search and rescue teams. Volunteer teams that provide assistance to the RCMP and local police departments in locating and extracting missing persons in wilderness locations. Canada.
Nova Scotia Ground Search And Rescue Association
- Representing 25 teams in Nova Scotia, Canada. Includes news, history, teams, and members.
NSW Volunteer Rescue Association
- An affiliation of 75 community based volunteer rescue organisations providing accredited primary response, maritime and specialist rescue resources across Australia's most populated state.
Ontario Search and Rescue Volunteer Association
- Governing body for volunteer SAR teams within the Province of Ontario. Includes organizational information and news.
Pennsylvania Search and Rescue Council
- Information about membership, search programs, and management forms for umbrella organization of regional teams.
Rockey Mountain Region Rescue Association
- Organisation coordinating and training search and rescue teams in the Rockey Mountain region of the states Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming. United States.
Search And Rescue Association
- A nonprofit organization made up of volunteer resources from throughout the New England region. It's an umbrella organization, that assists local and state authorities in coordinating all search efforts. United States.
Search and Rescue Society of British Columbia
- Information about the society, its mission, history, goals and objectives, and background info on the special services Unit. Canada.
Snohomish County Search and Rescue
- Coordinates, trains and deploy search and rescue teams throwout the county. Information, news, member area and links. Snohomish, Washington, United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 7:05:10 UTC -