become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/Organizations
Public Health and Safety
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Organizations
American Ambulance Association
- Represents companies providing emergency and nonemergency medical transportation services.
Association of Air Medical Services
- An international association which serves providers of air and surface medical transport systems.
Basic Trauma Life Support International
- Advancing and developing the body of knowledge of emergency trauma care and education.
The California Rescue Paramedic Association
- An independent organization representing emergency medical services personnel, who respond to calls for help from all over California.
Commission On Accreditation Of Ambulance Services (CAAS)
- The Commission was established to encourage and promote quality patient care in America's medical transportation system. Established a series of standards for the ambulance service industry.
Emergency Medical Services, County of Sacramento
- Provides planning, monitoring and evaluation of emergency medical services in the area. Includes information for the public, agencies, and providers.
The Fraternal Association of Professional Paramedics
- A professional association representing EMT's, Paramedics and other prehospital care providers in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Michigan Association of Ambulance Services
- Coordinating many aspects of emergency services in the State of Michigan.
National Association For Ambulatory Care
- Organization representing urgent care centers and clinics throughout the United States, providing continuing medical education services, accreditation/certification, and professional support.
The National Association of EMS Educators
- A professional trade association dedicated to quality EMS Education.
National Collegiate EMS Foundation
- Promoting EMS on college and university campuses.
National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA)
- Assists EMS leaders, managers and other professionals interested in improving the performance of EMS processes, providers and systems. Includes services, history, a members area and contact information.
National Institute of Emergency Care
- A non-profit organization providing CEU's for physician's, nurses, and EMS professionals.
National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians - NREMT
- The NREMT, registers emergency medical services providers from across the nation. It is a not-for-profit, non-governmental, free-standing agency.
Paramedic Association of New Brunswick
- Includes news, information, and political coverage.
Virginia Association of Governmental EMS Administrators
- An association dedicated to improving EMS throughout Virginia by promoting and developing Emergency Medical Services issues and leadership at a local, regional and statewide level. Includes specific subject areas that have a high level of on-going interest, calendar, employment opportunities, and contact information.
Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squads
- Includes association overview, training, special events, and links to Virginia EMS agencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 6:24:08 UTC -