become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/Organizations
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical: Organizations
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Organizations
American Ambulance Association
- Represents companies providing emergency and nonemergency medical transportation services.
Association of Air Medical Services
- An international association which serves providers of air and surface medical transport systems.
Basic Trauma Life Support International
- Advancing and developing the body of knowledge of emergency trauma care and education.
The California Rescue Paramedic Association
- An independent organization representing emergency medical services personnel, who respond to calls for help from all over California.
Commission On Accreditation Of Ambulance Services (CAAS)
- The Commission was established to encourage and promote quality patient care in America's medical transportation system. Established a series of standards for the ambulance service industry.
- Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team. A team of forensic specialists who respond to mass fatality events for the National Disaster Medical System. Includes regional training information, news, history, applications, chat room, frequently asked questions, and contacts.
Emergency Medical Services, County of Sacramento
- Provides planning, monitoring and evaluation of emergency medical services in the area. Includes information for the public, agencies, and providers.
The Fraternal Association of Professional Paramedics
- A professional association representing EMT's, Paramedics and other prehospital care providers in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Michigan Association of Ambulance Services
- Coordinating many aspects of emergency services in the State of Michigan.
National Association For Ambulatory Care
- Organization representing urgent care centers and clinics throughout the United States, providing continuing medical education services, accreditation/certification, and professional support.
The National Association of EMS Educators
- A professional trade association dedicated to quality EMS Education.
National Collegiate EMS Foundation
- Promoting EMS on college and university campuses.
National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA)
- Assists EMS leaders, managers and other professionals interested in improving the performance of EMS processes, providers and systems. Includes services, history, a members area and contact information.
National Institute of Emergency Care
- A non-profit organization providing CEU's for physician's, nurses, and EMS professionals.
National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians - NREMT
- The NREMT, registers emergency medical services providers from across the nation. It is a not-for-profit, non-governmental, free-standing agency.
Paramedic Association of New Brunswick
- Includes news, information, and political coverage.
Virginia Association of Governmental EMS Administrators
- An association dedicated to improving EMS throughout Virginia by promoting and developing Emergency Medical Services issues and leadership at a local, regional and statewide level. Includes specific subject areas that have a high level of on-going interest, calendar, employment opportunities, and contact information.
Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squads
- Includes association overview, training, special events, and links to Virginia EMS agencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 9, 2013 2:10:17 AM EDT -