become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/First_Responders
Public Health and Safety
Alfred University Rescue Squad
- Includes news, phone list, committees, meeting minutes, and bylaws for this first responder team.
Amherst College Emergency Medical Services
- All volunteer student team that provides non-transport care on campus. Includes overview, personnel, how to join, statistics, and training.
Bates College EMS
- All volunteer, non-transport emergency medical service serving the Bates College campus. Service description, statistics, member and contact information, and pictures.
Boston University EMS Club
- Providing non-transport emergency care on campus. Includes meeting schedule and minutes, news, membership information, and current officers.
Brandeis Emergency Medical Corps
- First response emergency medical team for Brandeis University. Contains news, corps information and history, pictures, constitution, and protocols.
Carnegie Mellon University Emergency Medical Services
- Non-transport, prehospital care service. Includes service description, training, links, and a standby request form.
Colby Emergency Response
- Student run emergency care service for Colby College. Includes staff, schedules, equipment, training, and contact.
Cornell University Emergency Medical Service
- Student run EMS serving the Cornell community. Community announcements, contact and membership information, photo gallery, and description of activities.
Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services
- Overview of student organization providing non-transport care at college events.
Emory University EMS First Responder Unit
- Provides non-transport emergency medical care. Contains unit description, director, operations, training, resources, and alumni.
Florida State University First Responder Unit
- Includes overview, photos, and articles.
Geneseo State College First Response
- Providing non-transport emergency care on campus. Site contains information about the unit and how to join.
Hampshire College Emergency Medical Services
- Student-run non-transport initial care team. Includes overview, members, handbook, campus health and safety resources, and links.
Lehigh University Emergency Medical Services
- Includes brief description, constitution, e-mail contact, and members section.
Purdue University Stadium Rescue Squad
- Provides emergency medical assistance to fans at the football games and other sporting events. Contains history, standard operating procedures, officers, and pictures.
Radford University Emergency Medical Services
- Advanced life support first responders in western Virginia. Includes history, newsletter, members, pictures, and links.
Rice University Emergency Medical Services
- Basic life support, non-transport agency. Include history, operations, statistics, contact information, and EMS education.
Trinity College Emergency Response Team
- Providing first responder emergency medical care. Contains introduction, educational opportunities, how to join, equipment, and membership.
University of Guelph First Response Team
- Student volunteer emergency care providers. Includes news, team description, contact information, and members.
University of Massachusetts at Amherst EMS
- Provides non-transport emergency care. Service description, events, links, pictures, and members.
University of Massachusetts at Lowell EMS
- Includes history, staff, vehicles, call logs, upcoming events, and EMT classes.
West Chester University Emergency Medical Services
- Includes meetings, officers, special events, pictures, and contact information.
Western Emergency Medical Services
- Non-transport agency serving Western Illinois University. Includes overview, how to join, services, members, and officers.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute Emergency Medical Services
- Includes news, officers, roster, schedule, training, operation, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 5:35:06 UTC -