become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/Education
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical: Education
Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety: CPR and First Aid
Health: Medicine: Education: Residency: Emergency Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Education
AMR-CES.com: Clinical Education Services
- Provides online registration for ACLS, CPR, PALS, and PHTLS courses located throughout Southern California's Inland Empire. Includes services, calendar, tuition, registration, campuses, staff and contact information.
Bromley Emergency Courses
- Offering MCEM preparation courses and videos, with details of faculty and accommodation. Kent, United Kingdom.
CCEMTP-Critical Care Transport Program
- Course provided by the University of Maryland Baltimore County that provides the basic educational foundation required for specialists transporting critical care patients.
Center for Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Established in 1985 at New York University Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City. Education, training and resources to improve emergency services for children in the United States.
Emergency Medicine in the University of Manitoba
- Provides information about the program for the Faculty of Medicine.
George Washington University Emergency Health Services Program
- Includes program overview, concentrations in Emergency Paramedicine and EMS Management, application, and faculty.
Midstate Regional Emergency Medical Services Council
- Schedules, classes and information on training emergency medical professionals. Message boards, FAQs, mailing lists.(New York)
University of South Alabama
- Department of Emergency Medical Services Education. Includes faculty, courses, links, and continuing education calendar.
Vital Signs Unlimited
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification courses to American Heart standards, and basic ECG instruction for nurses, physicians, respiratory, and paramedical personnel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:05:08 PM EDT -