become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/DMAT
Public Health and Safety
California, San Francisco Bay
- CA-6 DMAT-Includes calendar, equipment, photos, links and contact information.
Greater St. Louis Bi-State
- MO-1 DMAT - Includes information on administration, training, and communications, news and photos.
Lyons, New Jersey
- NJ-1 DMAT- Includes history, calendar, newsletter, training, recruiting, photos, and contact information.
- FL-5 DMAT home page. Training, drills, pictures and DMAT deployment information.
- AL-3 DMAT of South West Alabama. Provides news, information on members, links and contacts.
New Albany, IN
- IN-4 DMAT / S.M.A.R.T. home page. DMAT Team information and photos. S.M.A.R.T. is also composed of specially-trained personnel and search dogs, and assists with searches for lost/missing persons in a variety of environments. The team also doubles as a DMAT team as well.
Oregon Disaster Medical Team
- ODMT- Includes contacts throughout the state, newsletters, operating procedures, equipment, gear, meetings, photos and bulletin board.
Public Health Service team
- PHS-1 DMAT. This team was put together from the staff of the US Public Health Service as the nations first team to demonstrate the DMAT concept. The team is based out of Rockville, MD. The pages include news, resources, members, and training.
Santa Ana, California
- CA-1 DMAT team home page. Includes history, DMAT photos, members page and newsletter.
- OH-1 DMAT team page and resources. Pages include team information, deployment history, policy and procedures manual, equipment lists, sporatic newsletters, and employer letter. Also found are a disaster outreach severity score method, NDMS information page, articles and team photos.
University of New Mexico, DMAT
- NM-1 DMAT team pages. Contains deployment history, photos, and general information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 22:15:11 UTC -