become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Public Health and Safety
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Fire Fighting: North America: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health
Huron Valley Ambulance
- A nonprofit community agency which provides Health Transportation Services in an 8-county service area in southeast and south-central Michigan.
LIFE Emergency Medical Services
- Serving Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Ionia, Lansing, Newaygo areas.
LifeCare Ambulance Service
- Provides paramedic-level EMS service to over 1,000 square miles in Southwest Michigan.
Mobile Medical Response
- Provides information on medical transportation, employment opportunities, education, and community service.
Pride Care Ambulance
- Provides advanced life support services, wheelchair transfers, critical care transport and event stand by. Includes history, training classes, employment opportunities, news and contact information. Based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Professional Med Team
- A not-for-profit ambulance service, serving Muskegon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:33:42 UTC -