become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical: Ambulance Companies: North America: United States: Pennsylvania
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Fire Fighting: North America: United States: Pennsylvania
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Health
- Providing 24 hour emergency services to the citizens and visitors of Baldwin and Pleasant Hills boroughs in Pittsburgh.
- Providing emergency medical services to the Borough of Brentwood. History, events, information on staff and units and photo gallery.
Burholme First Aid Corps
- Provides emergency EMT/Paramedic ambulance and invalid coach service services in the Northeast Philadelphia area. Training information, photos, newsletter, history and links.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps
- Serving the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania with emergency medical services, education and alternative medical transportation.
- Servicing the far eastern section of Schuylkill County, since 1979.
- Provides emergency medical services and transport. Includes services, history, continuing education and employment information.
- Ambulance transport subsidiary of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Includes medical and educational services, staff, and contact information.
Jefferson Hills Area Ambulance Association
- Includes accomplishments of the department, emergency tips, community involvement, staff, vehicles and contact information.
Macungie Ambulance Corps.
- Provides emergency services, transportation, education for emergency professionals, and medical personnel for events.
Millcreek Paramedic Service
- Includes staff, operations, membership, pictures, education and safety tips.
North Huntingdon Rescue 8
- Ambulance service serving North Huntingdon, and Sewickley Township.
Penn State Emergency Medical Services
- Serving the University and community since approximately 1948.
Pittsburgh Medic 3
- Advanced Life Support ambulance staffed 24 hours a day by a crew of Paramedics serving the citizens and visitors to the City of Pittsburgh.
Seneca Area Emergency Services
- A non-profit Advanced Life Support Ambulance Service serving many community areas in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.
Suburban EMS Online
- Providing services to Palmer Township and Easton since 1953. Includes a kids safety section, public education, overview of services, squad members and useful links.
Susquehanna Valley Emergency Medical Services
- An organization in the Susquehanna Valley offering emergency and non-emergency medical transportation services.
Uwchlan Ambulance Corp
- About this non-profit volunteer ambulance service providing EMS care to the Greater Exton, PA area.
Volunteer Medical Service Corps
- Providing services to the community of Lansdale since the 1930's.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 12:57:58 PM EST -