become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Jersey
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Medical: Ambulance Companies: North America: United States: New Jersey
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Fire Fighting: North America: United States: New Jersey
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Health
Available Care, Inc
- Provides non-emergency stretcher, wheelchair and mobility assistance service.
Cedar Knolls First Aid Squad
- Provides 24-hour ambulance service to both Cedar Knolls and Whippany. Includes information about the EMS and fire divisions, calendar, members area, application and photos of the area around the World Trade Center on 9-11.
Galloway Township Ambulance Squad
- Proudly serving Galloway Township since 1953. Offering CPR and First Aid courses.
Jackson Township First Aid Squad
- Volunteer first aid squad formed in 1953 located in New Jersey. Request made for volunteers and has an online application. Contact information via email.
Lincoln Park First Aid Squad
- Providing emergency services to the Lincoln Park area since 1965.
Mendham First Aid Squad
- Volunteer, non-profit organization that provides EMS to Mendham Borough.
Milton First Aid Squad
- Information about the volunteers and department history. Includes medical resources, articles of interest, photos and links to useful sites. Located in Jefferson Township.
Montgomery Emergency Medical Services (MEMS)
- An all volunteer member organization providing basic life support ambulance service 24 hours a day, to the township of Montgomery in Belle Mead.
Nationwide Ambulance Services
- Fully licensed medical transportation company that offers ambulance and mobility assistance vehicle (wheelchair coach) services.
The New Jersey State First Aid Council
- A not for profit organization whose members consist of Volunteer First Aid Squads, Rescue Squads, and Ambulance Corps serving the citizens of New Jersey. These organizations provide BLS services throughout the state.
Princeton First Aid and Rescue Squad
- Began operations in early 1938 serving the Harrison and Clearview areas.
Rutherford First Aid-Ambulance Corps, Inc.
- Providing Basic Life Support and ambulance transportation to the Borough of Rutherford.
Springfield Volunteer First Aid Squad
- Volunteer service in Union County, with details of officers and vehicles, as well as photographs and statistics.
Summit Volunteer EMS (NJ)
- An all volunteer organization and the official emergency medical services agency for the City of Summit.
Wyckoff Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Provides emergency basic life support to the township of Wyckoff and surrounding towns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:24:03 PM EDT -