become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emergency_Services/Education
Public Health and Safety
Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety
This category in other languages:
- Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support. Trauma care for paramedics and EMT's. Information in California, course listings, state coordinator contact, information on how to sponsor a course.
Charly D. Miller
- This Paramedic, EMS educator, author and consultant offers classes in safe patient restraint techniques, restraint asphyxia and patient communication techniques. Includes a list of educational presentations and contact information.
Creighton University EMS Education
- Offering a variety of educational opportunities to enter, maintain, or advance in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) since 1976. Campus in Omaha, NE.
Dept. of Emergency Health Services
- UMBC EMS education and degree programs.
Disaster First Aid - When 911 Can't Come
- Site about book and related training programs. Includes instructor materials, PowerPoint presentation CD.
Emergency Books and Training
- Sales of training manuals, videos, films. For Police, Fire, and EMS Service Professionals.
Emergency Care Programs
- Includes EMT, Paramedic and refresher programs, general course listing, community involvement and directions to course locations. Based in Brooklyn, New York.
Emergency Medical Ed
- Online emergency medical training resources, including first aid, basic and advanced life support, a forum.
Emergency Medical Teaching Services
- EMTS, Inc. offers a broad spectrum of pre-hospital emergency medical services training in paramedic, EMT Basic and Intermediate, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, CPR, First Responder and SAED certification and recertification.
Emergency Medical Training
- Information on the prehospital emergency training and continuing education for Paramedic, EMT, Firefighter, First Responder, Police, Organizations. Located in South Central Indiana.
The Emergency Services Training Center
- A state of the art facility providing various degrees of training to police, fire and emergency responders of Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
EMS Training Inc.
- Classroom training in New England for CPR, EMT-Basic, First Responders and refreshers. Includes online continuing education, course descriptions, photo gallery, links and contact information.
F-M Ambulance Services
- Information about bystander and professional EMS education ranging from First Aid, CPR, AED, EMT, to Paramedic. Serves Fargo, North Dakota and Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Provides training for rural and agricultural emergencies.
Fire and Emergency Television Network
- Distance learning satellite provider of fire, rescue, and industrial education.
Fire Tech Protection
- NICET Preparation training materials provided since 1988.
Florida Association of EMS Educators (FAEMSE)
- A resource to provide individuals and organizations that will foster excellence in EMS education and training within Florida's EMS educational community.
Heatherington Consulting Group
- Providing career advancement training for emergency services personnel. Includes overview, training catalog, associates, what's new, and links.
Hilliard Enhanced Learning Programs
- Fire, EMS, and hazardous materials training supplies. Order online.
How Stuff Works: How CPR Works
- Color animations of anatomy supplement this in-depth tutorial about CPR.
Illinois Society of Fire Service Instructors
- Provides information, education, member services, and networking with major fire service organizations within the state. Features include newsletters, training resources, conferences, courses and workshops.
Indiana Safety and Health
- Provides education materials for pre-hospital care individuals. Also news and opportunities on a variety of emergency topics. (Indiana)
- Independent company providing useful Fire Service study guides, books, and practice exams for all Firefighters and Firefighter candidates nationally and internationally.
Institute for Emergency Medical Education
- Course listings and directions for up coming training programs for EMTs and Paramedics in Massachusetts. Registration for all programs (on and off line).
Inver Hills Community College Emergency Health Services Department
- Basic, Advanced and Accelerated courses in Emergency Health Services. EHS Degree Program Brochure, available for download in Adobe PDF format. Located in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
Learnatest.com EMT/Paramedic Test Prep
- Online practice tests, study guides, state-by-state job requirements and career tips for Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics and EMT/Firefighters. [Full exam is fee based - ed]
Life Education of Florida
- Provides classes in CPR, Automated External Defibrillators, First Aid, HIV/AIDS, OSHA Bloodborne and Domestic violence.
NJDHSS, Office of Emergency Medical Services
- The State of New Jersey, Office of EMS. CEU listings, EMT-B course sites for the State of NJ.
Paramedic Pracitice Aids
- Links for paramedic learning tools.
Paramedic Technology (PP) Associate Degree
- Pennsylvania College of Technology offers a two year, A.A.S. degree program. Online application available.
PEPP Paramedic and EMT Training
- On-line resource for students and faculty of the PEPP program. EMT and paramedic training and continuing education specializing in neonatal and pediatric emergency care.
Professional Pride Training Company
- Provides dispatch training materials, simulation products, and consulting for 911 call centers, managers, supervisors, trainers, college programs and support agencies.
Rescue 3 International
- Provides technical rescue education. Features course listings and schedules, company history, and a photo gallery.
Rescue Training Resource and Guide
- Information about training with online tests, discussion areas, references and a list of links.
- Specializing in confined space and structural rope rescue training, equipment, and stand-by services. Find course descriptions and a schedule. Download brochures in PDF format; register online.
U of U EMT Online Courses
- Provides continuing medical education (CME). Includes a list of available offerings, cost, registration and contact information.
Weatherford College EMS Education (AAS & Certificate Options)
- College offers EMS training including AAS Degree-3 tract option: Education, Management, Critical Care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 5:35:04 UTC -