become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emergency_Services/Education
Public Health and Safety
Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety
This category in other languages:
- Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support. Trauma care for paramedics and EMT's. Information in California, course listings, state coordinator contact, information on how to sponsor a course.
Charly D. Miller
- This Paramedic, EMS educator, author and consultant offers classes in safe patient restraint techniques, restraint asphyxia and patient communication techniques. Includes a list of educational presentations and contact information.
Creighton University EMS Education
- Offering a variety of educational opportunities to enter, maintain, or advance in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) since 1976. Campus in Omaha, NE.
Dept. of Emergency Health Services
- UMBC EMS education and degree programs.
Disaster First Aid - When 911 Can't Come
- Site about book and related training programs. Includes instructor materials, PowerPoint presentation CD.
Emergency Books and Training
- Sales of training manuals, videos, films. For Police, Fire, and EMS Service Professionals.
Emergency Care Programs
- Includes EMT, Paramedic and refresher programs, general course listing, community involvement and directions to course locations. Based in Brooklyn, New York.
Emergency Medical Teaching Services
- EMTS, Inc. offers a broad spectrum of pre-hospital emergency medical services training in paramedic, EMT Basic and Intermediate, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, CPR, First Responder and SAED certification and recertification.
Emergency Medical Training
- Information on the prehospital emergency training and continuing education for Paramedic, EMT, Firefighter, First Responder, Police, Organizations. Located in South Central Indiana.
The Emergency Services Training Center
- A state of the art facility providing various degrees of training to police, fire and emergency responders of Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
EMS Training Inc.
- Classroom training in New England for CPR, EMT-Basic, First Responders and refreshers. Includes online continuing education, course descriptions, photo gallery, links and contact information.
F-M Ambulance Services
- Information about bystander and professional EMS education ranging from First Aid, CPR, AED, EMT, to Paramedic. Serves Fargo, North Dakota and Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Provides training for rural and agricultural emergencies.
Fire Tech Protection
- NICET Preparation training materials provided since 1988.
Florida Association of EMS Educators (FAEMSE)
- A resource to provide individuals and organizations that will foster excellence in EMS education and training within Florida's EMS educational community.
Heatherington Consulting Group
- Providing career advancement training for emergency services personnel. Includes overview, training catalog, associates, what's new, and links.
Hilliard Enhanced Learning Programs
- Fire, EMS, and hazardous materials training supplies. Order online.
How Stuff Works: How CPR Works
- Color animations of anatomy supplement this in-depth tutorial about CPR.
Illinois Society of Fire Service Instructors
- Provides information, education, member services, and networking with major fire service organizations within the state. Features include newsletters, training resources, conferences, courses and workshops.
Indiana Safety and Health
- Provides education materials for pre-hospital care individuals. Also news and opportunities on a variety of emergency topics. (Indiana)
- Independent company providing useful Fire Service study guides, books, and practice exams for all Firefighters and Firefighter candidates nationally and internationally.
Institute for Emergency Medical Education
- Course listings and directions for up coming training programs for EMTs and Paramedics in Massachusetts. Registration for all programs (on and off line).
Learnatest.com EMT/Paramedic Test Prep
- Online practice tests, study guides, state-by-state job requirements and career tips for Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics and EMT/Firefighters. [Full exam is fee based - ed]
Life Education of Florida
- Provides classes in CPR, Automated External Defibrillators, First Aid, HIV/AIDS, OSHA Bloodborne and Domestic violence.
Paramedic Pracitice Aids
- Links for paramedic learning tools.
PEPP Paramedic and EMT Training
- On-line resource for students and faculty of the PEPP program. EMT and paramedic training and continuing education specializing in neonatal and pediatric emergency care.
Professional Pride Training Company
- Provides dispatch training materials, simulation products, and consulting for 911 call centers, managers, supervisors, trainers, college programs and support agencies.
Rescue 3 International
- Provides technical rescue education. Features course listings and schedules, company history, and a photo gallery.
Rescue Training Resource and Guide
- Information about training with online tests, discussion areas, references and a list of links.
- Specializing in confined space and structural rope rescue training, equipment, and stand-by services. Find course descriptions and a schedule. Download brochures in PDF format; register online.
Weatherford College EMS Education (AAS & Certificate Options)
- College offers EMS training including AAS Degree-3 tract option: Education, Management, Critical Care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2016 at 8:05:03 UTC -