become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Graduate_Schools
Public Health and Safety
Boston University School of Public Health
- Admissions, catalog, departments and public health links.
College of Public Health - University of Oklahoma
- Offering graduate degrees in four educational departments: Biostatistics and Epidemiology (BSE), Health Administration and Policy (HAP), Health Promotion Sciences (HPS), and Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH).
Department of Public Health - University of Glasgow
- Offering a Master of Public Health program. (UK)
Harvard School of Public Health
- The mission of the School is to advance the public's health through learning, discovery, and communication. (Massachusetts)
Joseph L. Mailman School of Public Health
- Columbia University, New York. General information, admissions, Public Health Magazine, divisions and affiliated centers.
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Britain's national school of public health and a leading postgraduate institution in Europe for public health and tropical medicine.
Mel and Enid Zuckerman Arizona College of Public Health
- Offering degree courses and research programs, with details of staff, facilities, and community service projects.
Saint Louis University School of Public Health
- A program offering a Master of Health Administration degree, plus joint degrees in law and business and a PhD/MPH.
San Diego State University Graduate School of Public Health
- Four Divisions in the Graduate School of Public Health, offering a total of ten different graduate degree programs.
School of Public Health - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Degree programs in Public Health include bachelor of science, masters programs, doctor of public health (DrPH) and other academic areas.
School of Public Health - University of South Carolina
- Departments include: environmental health statistics, epidemiology, exercise science, health administration, and health promotion and education.
School of Public Health and Community Medicine: University of New South Wales
- Postgraduate department of the Faculty of Medicine, with events calendar, and details of courses and research projects.
School of Public Health and Health Services: George Washington University
- Admissions information, research institutes, degree programs and distance learning opportunities.
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine - Tulane University
- Course of instructions by departments, admissions information, and programs of study. (New Orleans, LA)
School of Public Health, University at Albany
- Admissions, departments, research programs and centers, and continuing education.
School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Links to and information about school research centers and projects, admissions, and public health careers.
School of Public Health-University of Minnesota
- The presence of public health in the university dates back to the 1860s. The School's mission is to preserve and enhance the health of the public through education, research, and service programs.
School of Public Health: University of Washington
- Information about departments, application materials and school news.
School of Rural Public Health - Texas A&M University System
- The school of public health is the first of its kind to concentrate on traditionally underserved rural areas. The School currently offers a Master's of Public Health degree.
Tulane University - School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Extensive offering of programs in public and tropical health. (New Orleans, LA)
UCLA School of Public Health
- Academic information including admissions, research centers and projects, newsletter, alumni information and resource links.
UMass, Amherst School of Public Health and Health Sciences
- University of Massachusetts offering Health Policy and Management and Community Health Education programs.
Univ. of Texas-Houston School of Public Health
- Provides graduate educational training addressing complex health problems at the community level, offering both master's and doctoral degrees.
University of Connecticut - Health Center Graduate School
- The University offers a Master of Public Health and several combined degree programs.
University of Florida Master of Public Health
- Describes curriculum, guidelines, admission criteria and application information.
University of Iowa College of Public Health
- Offers M.P.H., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees. Also, the department of Health Management and Policy offers the MHA and PhD degrees through the Graduate Program in Hospital and Health Administration.
University of Kansas - Department of Health Policy and Management
- Offers accredited graduate health administration training in the Kansas City metro area. The program offers joint degrees in law, business, and nursing.
University of Michigan School of Public Health
- An offering of degree programs in Public Health including Master of Public Health (MPH) and MPH and Doctor of Medicine (MPH/MD).
University of North Texas, Ft. Worth
- The School of Public Health offers a Master's of Public Health (MPH) degree.
Yale School of Public Health
- The first US academic program in public health. There are six academic divisions: Biostatistics; Chronic Disease Epidemiology; Environmental Health Sciences; Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases; Health Policy and Administration; and International Health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:35:04 UTC -