become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Graduate_Programs
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Education: Graduate Programs
California State University, Northridge
- Department of Health Sciences, Master of Public Health Degree Program.
Community Health Accreditation Program
- Providing educational programs for home care accreditation.
Department of Public Health and Community Medicine | University of Sydney, Australia
- Provides internationally recognized leadership in public health by advancing and disseminating knowledge in the public health disciplines. Programs include Master or PGDip in Public Health and Master of International Public Health.
Hunter College of the City University of New York
- Master's of Public Health Degree.
Indian Institute of Health Management Research - Jaipur
- A Master of Public Health program to prepare mid - career professionals in health and population for leadership roles in the field.
Indiana University at Indianapolis Department of Public Health
- The MPH Program is a part-time, three-year degree program. Through case studies, group and individual projects, and internships, students will explore public health problems and issues learn how to think critically and work in teams.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Details of the Master of Public Health program, with information about scholarships and research projects.
Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences
- Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam. The MPH is a full-time one year program (two semester) program.
Queen Margaret University - Scotland
- Degree Programmes for Postgraduate Certificate in Social Development and Health, MSc in International Health, and MSc in Population and Reproductive Health.
Rollins School of Public Health
- Offering MPH, MSPH, PhD, distance learning and continuing education programs in 6 departments. Emory University, Georgia.
San Jose State University
- Health Science Department, College of Applied Sciences and Arts, Division of Health Professions. MPH Program in Community Health Education. (CA)
- Graduate Assistantships for master's and doctoral studies are available. (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
UCLA School of Public Health, Department of Health Services
- Graduate program: Master of Public Health. (CA)
University of Dundee - Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Post graduate courses in Public Health (MPH) and Environmental Health (MSc). (UK)
University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health
- Two degrees, the Master of Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH), are offered by the School. On-line and continuing educational programs also available.
University of Liverpool - Department of Public Health
- The Master/PgDip of Public Health program is a multidisciplinary course providing a grounding in public health knowledge and skills. (UK)
University of Pittsburgh - Graduate School of Public Health
- Offering a broad range of professional and academic graduate training opportunities across the spectrum of public health.
University of Pretoria - School of Health Systems and Public Health
- Programs offered full time or part time include: Diplomas in Tropical Health and Public Health, Master of Public Health and many other disciplines. (South Africa)
USF College of Public Health
- The aim of the college is educating health professionals in the state of Florida, conducting public health research, and distributing information.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- The Center for Firesafety Studies offers both master's and doctoral degrees as well as the advanced certificate and graduate certificate in fire protection engineering. (MA)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2014 at 6:24:05 UTC -