become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Education
Public Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Education
Health: Medicine: Education
This category in other languages:
Association of Schools of Public Health
- National organization representing accredited schools of public health. Links to accredited schools, grants and funding, employment and public health resources.
Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region
- Dedicated to strengthening the role of public health through the training of public health professionals for both practice and research.
Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- A not-for-profit association whose interest is in the development and continuous improvement of health management education. Contains lists of accredited graduate and undergraduate programs in the United States.
Council on Education for Public Health
- Independent agency recognized by the US Department of Education to accredit schools of public health and graduate public health programs.
Eastcentral PA Area Health Education Center
- Information on health education, statistics and demographics for the 5 counties served by this Center.
- Inventory of Postgraduate Training Programs in International Health.
Media/Materials Clearinghouse (M/MC)
- Information about this international resource for health professionals. They provide samples of pamphlets, posters, videos, and many other media/materials designed to promote public health. From the Johns Hopkins Population Information Program.
North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Helping prepare the public health workforce respond to bioterrorism and emerging health threats.
Pharmaceutical Diversion Education, Inc.
- Services in the area of education on prescription drug abuse. Awareness education for health professionals, law enforcement, and regulatory officials. Talks include diversion in the health facility, rx abuse in the workplace, and prevention tips for health professionals who encounter the prescription drug seeker. (Miamitown, Ohio)
- The Public Health Foundation's (PHF) online distance learning clearinghouse for public health training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:47:09 PM EST -