become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Education
Public Health and Safety
Health: Medicine: Education
This category in other languages:
Association of Schools of Public Health
- National organization representing accredited schools of public health. Links to accredited schools, grants and funding, employment and public health resources.
Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region
- Dedicated to strengthening the role of public health through the training of public health professionals for both practice and research.
Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- A not-for-profit association whose interest is in the development and continuous improvement of health management education. Contains lists of accredited graduate and undergraduate programs in the United States.
Council on Education for Public Health
- Independent agency recognized by the US Department of Education to accredit schools of public health and graduate public health programs.
Eastcentral PA Area Health Education Center
- Information on health education, statistics and demographics for the 5 counties served by this Center.
- Inventory of Postgraduate Training Programs in International Health.
North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Helping prepare the public health workforce respond to bioterrorism and emerging health threats.
Pharmaceutical Diversion Education, Inc.
- Services in the area of education on prescription drug abuse. Awareness education for health professionals, law enforcement, and regulatory officials. Talks include diversion in the health facility, rx abuse in the workplace, and prevention tips for health professionals who encounter the prescription drug seeker. (Miamitown, Ohio)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 13:23:42 UTC -