become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disease_Control_and_Prevention/Poisoning
Public Health and Safety
Disease Control and Prevention
Open Directory - Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Poisoning
Food and Water
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Poisoning
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances
This category in other languages:
American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Organization of poison centers and interested individuals which provides a forum to promote the reduction of morbidity and mortality from poisonings through public and professional education and scientific research.
Cincinnati Drug and Poison Information Center
- Providing safety tips to prevent poisoning in children and pets.
Poison Prevention Publications
- Links to publications on poisoning, from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Preventing Childhood Poisoning
- Information on poison-proofing your home.
Queensland Poisons Information Centre
- Provides health professionals and the public with advice on first aid and prevention. Includes details of dangerous plants, animals, insects and household products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 2, 2010 7:41:41 PM EDT -