become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disease_Control_and_Prevention/Immunizations
Public Health and Safety
Disease Control and Prevention
Schedules and Recommendations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Biopharmaceuticals: Vaccines
Recreation: Travel: Preparation: Health
Science: Biology: Immunology
WHO - Immunization. Vaccines and Biologicals
- The World Health Organization's programme comprises 5 departments : Quality Assurance and Safety of Biologicals (QSB), Vaccine Development (VAD), Vaccine Assessment and Monitoring (VAM), Access to Technologies (ATT) and Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI).
Critical Issues in Oral Vaccine Development
- Discussion about crossregulatory networks that control how an immune response develops after oral vaccination.
- The official website of the GAVI foundation, featuring country hub, financial reports and goal-level indicators.
Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)
- Aims to boost immunization rates and prevent disease, with special regard to hepatitis B.
- Information provided by Sanofi-Pasteur on ImmYounity, a program focused on providing information and facts about vaccines and immunization.
Institute for Vaccine Safety (IVS)
- Provides up-to-date information and links on specific vaccine safety issues as they arise in the media.
International Vaccine Institute (IVI)
- An international organization based in Seoul and devoted to bringing vaccines against cholera, shigellosis, and typhoid fever to the poor populations.
National Network for Immunization Information
- Provides science-based immunization information to parents, healthcare professionals, media, policymakers and the public. Includes state requirements for the USA.
Sabin Vaccine Institute
- A non-profit organization that promotes advances in vaccine development, delivery and distribution focusing on polio, rubella, rotavirus, and hookworm. Provides awards and organizes symposia
Sealy Center for Vaccine Development (SCVD)
- Fosters interdisciplinary collaborations in the areas of research, policy, and education to facilitate the translation of laboratory findings to prevention of infectious diseases.
- A journal for academics and workers in the field of vaccination. Relevant topics range from basic research through to applications, safety and legislation.
Vaccine Identification Standards Initiative (VISI)
- Uniform guidelines and resources for vaccine packaging, labeling, and recording.
The Vaccine Page
- Database on vaccines and news, collection of links to other pages on immunisations.
Vaccine Resource Library
- A directory of links to immunization resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 10:00:23 UTC -