become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disease_Control_and_Prevention/Health_Promotion
Public Health and Safety
Disease Control and Prevention
Health: Public Health and Safety: Community Health
Health: Public Health and Safety: Epidemiology
Health: Public Health and Safety: Policy and Regulation
This category in other languages:
American Journal of Health Promotion
- A peer-reviewed publication covering several disciplines. Features a database of research projects, subscription details, and an index of the current issue.
Australian Health Promotion Association
- Professional association for those involved in the practice, research and study of health promotion. Features details of branches, a newsletter and online journal.
Canyon Ranch Institute
- Catalyzes the possibility of optimal health for all people by helping to educate, inspire and empower every person to prevent disease and embrace a life of wellness.
Health Promotion Advocates
- Non profit organization created to integrate health promotion concepts into national US policy and all aspects of society. Includes project information, and details of collaborating organizations.
International Union for Health Promotion and Education
- An independent network working in partnership with major organizations. Features list of regional offices as well as details of publications and current projects.
Public Health Agency for Northern Ireland
- Describes their work in co-ordinating government and community initiatives, and includes a list of publications of interest to individuals and organisations.
U.S. - Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Develops and co-ordinates national strategies, and presents details of projects and activities. Part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Co-ordinating efforts to improve population health in Victoria, Australia. Includes publications, policies, and details of programs for promoting physical and mental health and wellbeing.
Western Australian Centre for Health Promotion Research
- Undertaking community-based intervention research in the areas of injury control, drug use and mental health. Includes project reports, and details of current research activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 6:45:10 UTC -