become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Health_and_Safety/Community_Health
Public Health and Safety
Mobile Health Clinics
Public Health and Safety Education
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Community Health
Center for Community Health, Education and Research
- A Boston based health and social services agency serving the Haitian and Haitian-American community.
Central District Health Department - Boise, Idaho
- A Public Health Resource site. One of Idaho's seven independent public health districts, providing community health services to Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley Counties.
Central Utah Public Health Department
- Aims to improve and protect health, enhance the environment, prevent illness and injury, and promote healthy lifestyles. Find details about community health education, emergency preparedness, environmental health, vital records and preventative health services.
Club Health - Public Health Information
- Club Health shares research, policy and practice on health and nightlife. It carries out original research, develops public health information and promotes best practice through an international conference every two years.
The Community Guide
- Provides health professionals and community leaders with information needed for informed decision making on the most effective public health strategies, policies and programs for their communities.
Community Tool Box
- Guidance in improving community health and development. Offering specific, skill-building information on a variety of community topics.
Community-Based Health Care Models
- A series of research-based articles provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Health-Related Quality of Life, CDC
- Information about CDC's use of health-related quality of life measures to track population health and identify health disparities in population subgroups, and in state and local communities.
- Latest news, available books, and ongoing projects of the Foundation. A non-profit organization committed to improving the health of people in poor communities around the world by making health information accessible. (Berkeley, CA)
Indiana State Dept. of Health
- Health Related Issues in Indiana, with Facts, Data and Reports.
- Provides a variety of programs for the underserved segments of Los Angeles county, including HIV prevention, health education and primary medical care.
National Association of Community Health Centers
- National organization which provides services and technical assistance to health centers in support of their mission to provide health care services to the poor and medically underserved.
Using Performance Monitoring to Improve Community Health
- Evaluates performance monitoring as a means of evaluating health care delivery in communities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 6:05:07 UTC -